Big Government

Just now, mspart said:

Think what you want UB.   You received your answer.  The fact that you refuse to acknowledge it is not a concern of mine at all.   You didn't answer my Yes or No question.   You answered it yes and no.   What a stupid thing to do.   You can't answer that that way and have it be valid.  But I gave you a hint and the results of your answer so you went with both so you tried to have it all ways.   Doesn't cut it.

mspart

I didn't answer just your question yes and no. I said No to your question and then responded to the rest of your post. I'll repost it here to make it clear for you:

You: Did Israel deserve 10/7? If your answer is NO, then Hamas deserves what it's getting.

Me: No, and yes Hamas is getting what it deserved. 

That's pretty clear answer and an agreement with your position.

Then I responded to you saying "It is not Israel's responsibility to save the civilians" and explained why I disagree.

Now that we've cleared that up, can you finally answer my question: 

You locate a terrorist in a house. He is in a house with civilians. Would you strike the house? 

6 minutes ago, mspart said:

Nice backtrack.   You got caught and like a 10 year old try to continue to say you were right.  

mspart

Okay, it should be easy for you to quote me where I told him what equipment his department had.

If not, it sounds like you got caught and you're backtracking like a 10 year old.

There are ~18,000 police jurisdictions in the US...UB claims half of them get old military equipment but doesn't say what they are.  Claims what my friends say about my local police department and the surrounding non-big city departments is wrong even though they themselves are police officers/agents.  And then he continues to try and argue that I am somehow wrong when admitting he doesn't know but just bets I am....LOL  You can't make this up.  

50 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I think I may have to take a break from the reggae this evening and jam out back to some Animals. Great great acoustics. 

Animals is a great Album.   Songs are too long for radio play mostly but fantastic stuff.  

mspart

50 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Okay, it should be easy for you to quote me where I told him what equipment his department had.

If not, it sounds like you got caught and you're backtracking like a 10 year old.

You sound like the kid saying I know you are but what am I?   Really really good there.  

mspart

44 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

There are ~18,000 police jurisdictions in the US...UB claims half of them get old military equipment but doesn't say what they are.  Claims what my friends say about my local police department and the surrounding non-big city departments is wrong even though they themselves are police officers/agents.  And then he continues to try and argue that I am somehow wrong when admitting he doesn't know but just bets I am....LOL  You can't make this up.  

Yeah, he's getting to be pretty funny and reliably predictable.   As long as he keeps asking everyone to answer his question all is well. 

mspart

• Bob 1

3 hours ago, braves121 said:

lmao a tank for a city with 0 murders isn't the gop supposed to advocate for less government spending on useless things?

If only the border was secure 

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

If only the border was secure 

good news for you there was just  an executive order issued that does the same thing the border bill introduced months ago that was rejected by the gop so we should be good now

4 minutes ago, braves121 said:

good news for you there was just  an executive order issued that does the same thing the border bill introduced months ago that was rejected by the gop so we should be good now

Could have all been done in Bidens first year when the Dems had control of the house, senate and Oval Office.   Yet here we are in 2024with Biden doing it ONLY because Trump said he wanted to run on the border as his main platform.  

https://missouriindependent.com/2024/06/04/executive-order-limiting-asylum-at-the-u-s-mexico-border-to-be-signed-by-biden/

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden will sign an executive order on Tuesday that will allow him to partly suspend asylum requests at the U.S.-Mexico border when daily unauthorized crossings reach a threshold of 2,500 migrants.

Let's see, 2500 time 365 days in the year is 912K illegals that can enter the US.   Yes that is better than the bill that was not passed.   That allowed twice as many.   Since when is allowing almost 1 million illegals into the US in a year a good thing?  

mspart

Just now, JimmyBT said:

Could have all been done in Bidens first year when the Dems had control of the house, senate and Oval Office.   Yet here we are in 2024with Biden doing it ONLY because Trump said he wanted to run on the border as his main platform.  

yup

Just now, mspart said:

https://missouriindependent.com/2024/06/04/executive-order-limiting-asylum-at-the-u-s-mexico-border-to-be-signed-by-biden/

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden will sign an executive order on Tuesday that will allow him to partly suspend asylum requests at the U.S.-Mexico border when daily unauthorized crossings reach a threshold of 2,500 migrants.

Let's see, 2500 time 365 days in the year is 912K illegals that can enter the US.   Yes that is better than the bill that was not passed.   That allowed twice as many.   Since when is allowing almost 1 million illegals into the US in a year a good thing?  

mspart

Well first of all those 1 million people will be eligible for asylum which believe it or not is a legal way of immigration that we have done for a while

4 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Well first of all those 1 million people will be eligible for asylum which believe it or not is a legal way of immigration that we have done for a while

Yeah, but for awhile they had to "remain in Mexico" if you remember.   Biden got rid of that Trump policy.  Now they don't.   And asylum is a joke at the border.  Everyone that crosses the border claims asylum because Biden bastardized the process to the extent that everyone can claim asylum and are able to stay in the country until their hearing 8 years later.   Asylum is a legal definition. 

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/asylum

Asylum is a kind of protection granted by a foreign country to individuals, especially those who face persecution in their home countries because of their race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.

That is not an immigration process.  That is chaos at the border and the interior of the country.   Look at NYC and Chicago trying to deal with the illegals in their cities.   It is a joke.   The Executive Order does nothing to stop illegal immigration.   Stopping it would reduce it to 1000 per year.   That would be a good direction.   But no.

mspart

• Bob 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, mspart said:

Yeah, but for awhile they had to "remain in Mexico" if you remember.   Biden got rid of that Trump policy.  Now they don't.   And asylum is a joke at the border.  Everyone that crosses the border claims asylum because Biden bastardized the process to the extent that everyone can claim asylum and are able to stay in the country until their hearing 8 years later.   Asylum is a legal definition. 

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/asylum

Asylum is a kind of protection granted by a foreign country to individuals, especially those who face persecution in their home countries because of their race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.

That is not an immigration process.  That is chaos at the border and the interior of the country.   Look at NYC and Chicago trying to deal with the illegals in their cities.   It is a joke.   The Executive Order does nothing to stop illegal immigration.   Stopping it would reduce it to 1000 per year.   That would be a good direction.   But no.

mspart

Asylum is a legal way of immigration it doesn't matter if you think its chaos or not, it is a legal way of immigrating here. Biden is decreasing the amount of asylum claims so less people will come than before this and you are still mad. Sounds you are more so against immigration as a whole whether it be legal or not. Fastest way to stop illegal immigration is to use E verify and not hire undocumented people but both sides of the aisle prefer cheap labor so that won't happen

Edited by braves121
  • Bob 1

When the asylee is persecuted in some way it is a proper process.   People coming are from various countries none of which have habits of persecuting their citizens.  And you know that as well as everyone else.

mspart

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mspart said:

Yeah, he's getting to be pretty funny and reliably predictable.   As long as he keeps asking everyone to answer his question all is well. 

mspart

still haven’t answered. and will you acknowledge i answered your question?

Edited by uncle bernard

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

funny enough, the article i linked states that 9,000 precincts have received equipment through that program which is….half of 18,000!

And that’s just from one program. There are multiple. 

Looking forward to your retraction. 

24 minutes ago, mspart said:

When the asylee is persecuted in some way it is a proper process.   People coming are from various countries none of which have habits of persecuting their citizens.  And you know that as well as everyone else.

mspart

“none of which have habits of persecuting their citizens.”

when you know latin american history….lmao

read one book. i’m begging you. 

37 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Asylum is a legal way of immigration it doesn't matter if you think its chaos or not, it is a legal way of immigrating here. Biden is decreasing the amount of asylum claims so less people will come than before this and you are still mad. Sounds you are more so against immigration as a whole whether it be legal or not. Fastest way to stop illegal immigration is to use E verify and not hire undocumented people but both sides of the aisle prefer cheap labor so that won't happen

100% on the labor side. they know our agricultural system would collapse without cheap undocumented labor but still want to use immigration as a political football to stoke their bases.