Donald Trump found guilty of all 34 counts in his first criminal trial

4 hours ago, NM1965 said:

I don't watch TV and unlike Fox viewers I have enough wits to smell a rat and check shit out for myself. 

At least you admit you are full of 💩

• Bob 3
  • Jagger 1

1 hour ago, NM1965 said:

Wow, you can't understand why people hate a conman, fraudster, traitor, asshole, and rapist? You must be the most forgiving person in the world. 

This phenomena was predicted by Trump himself in 2016.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?"

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

5 hours ago, NM1965 said:

Come on man, Trump DID lead an insurrection at the Capital. It's on film. And Trump IS a threat to our Democracy. Just because Biden stated a fact to his "inner circle" doesn't mean that Trump is getting mistreated or unfairly persecuted.  Trump SHOULD be prosecuted for his actions, he's a criminal, and let's not forget, he's also a traitor. 

You are as pathetic as the queers for palestine crowd.  And just as appreciated  

• Bob 3

Jonathon Turley makes the same point that I brought up earlier.  Like I said, it’s no disgrace if you can’t explain what he was convicted of.  It’s only a disgrace if you support it. 

“So Trump was convicted in a trial with a Biden donor judge, who has a daughter who is a major Democratic operative, a lead prosecutor previously paid as a DNC political consultant and a jury selected in a district that voted roughly 90% against Trump. 

The trial itself was a travesty. 

Even after sitting in the courtroom watching the trial and the verdict, I still have no idea what Trump was convicted of in this case.”

https://nypost.com/2024/05/31/opinion/donald-trumps-conviction-is-nothing-more-than-a-thrill-kill/

• Bob 2

On 5/31/2024 at 8:04 PM, Scouts Honor said:

now they hate him b/c he became a republican.

I really dont' get where the hate comes from.

I will never understand the TDS.

I mean the same people hated mccain. the same people hated romney and said he gave a woman cancer.

Exactly correct.  Bush Derangement Syndrome is when I first heard the term.  McCain and Romney were shellshocked when all the sucking up they did their whole careers got them nominated and then got them eviscerated by mostly the same crowd they'd been kowtowing to the whole time.

• Bob 1

22 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Now he's a convicted felon for his exposed criminal efforts.

Same was said about Nelson Mandela.  Convicted felon.  Those doing the convicting in both cases are the nefarious characters.

• Haha 1
  • Clown 1

7 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

So you check your own diaper?

Well I like to think that if I wore a diaper like your Lord and Master Donald Trump, that I'd check it and change it myself. Trump has other men change his shitty diapers, like an infant. 

18 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

Now do the actual one of Biden showering with his daughter Ashley.  

Biden has never stated he wanted to ***duck** his daughter on national TV. 

Partygoers, including Ivanka Trump who her sits on her father,... News  Photo - Getty Images

7 hours ago, Lipdrag said:

Same was said about Nelson Mandela.  Convicted felon.  Those doing the convicting in both cases are the nefarious characters.

Wow, did Nelson Mandela commit 34 counts of fraud as well? 

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Offthemat said:

You are as pathetic as the queers for palestine crowd.  And just as appreciated  

Oh no, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to trigger another Trumpanzee. I know you people are so sensitive, just like Donald. Do you cry yourself to sleep every night because you are upset that everybody in the world is against your Lord and Master, Donald? Oh, people are so mean to him!! 

My only question is what type of Trumpanzee are you? Given that Trumpanzees have no moral values, ethics, or patriotism at all and can support the obviously mentally deficient conman, I have to wonder which type you specifically are? Are you one of the uneducated morons, one of the racist pieces of crap, one of the fake "christians" unaware of the contents of the Bible, or are you in the middle of the diagram below?

Let me know if you have any problems comprehending any of the words in my post, I know you probably struggle with reading like your God, Trump. 

image.thumb.jpeg.1dece09f37e3e005d25fd4ac21daa000.jpeg

Edited by NM1965

19 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

This phenomena was predicted by Trump himself in 2016.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?"

That is because Trump's voters have no moral values whatsoever. You are so stupid you think that's a good thing. 

12 minutes ago, NM1965 said:

Do you cry yourself to sleep every night because you are upset that everybody in the world is against your Lord and Master, Donald. 

You live in a bubble. You might want to poke a hole in that thing and get some fresh oxygen my friend.

• Bob 2

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

MAGA is most definitely having some feelings this weekend. 

It's funny watching those those morons getting worked up! 

1 minute ago, Ohio Elite said:

You live in a bubble. You might want to poke a hole in that thing and get some fresh oxygen my friend.

LOL, they clapped for him at MMA events before he got crushed by Biden the first time around, since you seem to have forgotten. Most MMA crowds are filled with rednecks. I know, I've been one myself for about 59 years.