Democracy is in peril

Case was filed in 2016.   That was 8 years ago.   I haven't heard of a trial happening.  Is there a trial planned?  If not, why not?   If so, why has the media not reported on this?  

mspart

Just now, Ohio Elite said:

All opinion pieces or something I have to download.   Nice...

is the legal document that was filed an opinion piece? the file that you have to download is the legal suit document

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, mspart said:

Case was filed in 2016.   That was 8 years ago.   I haven't heard of a trial happening.  Is there a trial planned?  If not, why not?   If so, why has the media not reported on this?  

mspart

I just gave multiple articles reporting on it. that kind of is the definition of the media reporting on this. The victim withdrew her suit probably for a multitude of reasons just like a majority of rape victims never report. Trump is no stranger at throwing money at people to get them to be quite so that's another possibility along with all the other dangers of bringing millionaires to court, don't act so naïve. It doesn't change the fact Trump was in fact a co defendant in a child rape case with epstein himself

Edited by braves121

13 minutes ago, braves121 said:

False.

The court papers, while authentic, come from a legal filing dismissed in 2016. A subsequent lawsuit from the same anonymous claimant was dropped in 2016. The claimant has not been heard from since. Trump's lawyers at the time said the allegations made in the lawsuit were "categorically untrue."

They have nothing to do with Wednesday's unsealed court documents, which mentions Trump but contains no allegations of wrongdoing.

FACT CHECK BY Newsweek's Fact Check team

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/fact-check-do-papers-allege-trump-and-epstein-took-part-in-sexual-assault/ar-AA1mtiOa

Posted (edited)

When the party of law and order and “protecting the children” does mental gymnastics to defend a guy who is a known Epstein associate and a known co defendant on a child rape case with a convicted pedophile lmao 😂

Edited by braves121

Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2024 at 11:18 AM, braves121 said:

and was a co defendant on child rape case with him hesitated when someone asked if he should release the files?

13 minutes ago, braves121 said:

The victim withdrew her suit

13 minutes ago, ionel said:

This has been quite some time ago, what happened with the jury trial? 

9 minutes ago, braves121 said:

I sense the goal posts are now moving lol see above response

But if the case was withdrawn how could he be a "co-defendant?"  Surely you aren't trying to lead us astray on this one. 

Edited by ionel
  • Bob 2

1 minute ago, ionel said:

But if the case was withdrawn how could he be a "co-defendant?"  Surely you aren't trying to lead us astray on this one. 

I thought everyone on here was a judicial system genius thanks to the trump trial. the law suit was still filed, she withdrew for whatever reason we will never know but the guy is known to pay hush money so. The fact that it was withdrawn does not change the fact that he was named as a co defendant. the legal filings are all still there as documentation.  

2 minutes ago, braves121 said:

I thought everyone on here was a judicial system genius thanks to the trump trial. the law suit was still filed, she withdrew for whatever reason we will never know but the guy is known to pay hush money so. The fact that it was withdrawn does not change the fact that he was named as a co defendant. the legal filings are all still there as documentation.  

You said he "was a co defendant" this is exactly how TDS affects the brain, folks just make stuff.  

2 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

What a maroon. 

the right when bill gates and bill clinton are on epsteins list: LOCK THEM UP THOSE PEDOPHILES

the right when Trump is on epsteins list, mutliple photos of them and ghislane maxwell together, and was listed as a co defendant on a child rape case: he did nothing wrong

Posted (edited)
Just now, ionel said:

You said he "was a co defendant" this is exactly how TDS affects the brain, folks just make stuff.  

how was he not a co defendant in the law suit?

Edited by braves121

4 minutes ago, braves121 said:

the right when bill gates and bill clinton are on epsteins list: LOCK THEM UP THOSE PEDOPHILES

the right when Trump is on epsteins list, mutliple photos of them and ghislane maxwell together, and was listed as a co defendant on a child rape case: he did nothing wrong

Who are these folks who said "lock up" Gates and Clinton?  Please provide references and direct quotes because your credibility is fading.  

• Bob 2

2 hours ago, braves121 said:

I just gave multiple articles reporting on it. that kind of is the definition of the media reporting on this. The victim withdrew her suit probably for a multitude of reasons just like a majority of rape victims never report. Trump is no stranger at throwing money at people to get them to be quite so that's another possibility along with all the other dangers of bringing millionaires to court, don't act so naïve. It doesn't change the fact Trump was in fact a co defendant in a child rape case with epstein himself

If trump thru money at it everyone would know. 🤦‍♂️ 

1 hour ago, braves121 said:

Pretty sure if there was hush money we’d know about. Just like with the hooker right?

1 hour ago, braves121 said:

You’ve seen the list?  Wow you must be important 

2 hours ago, braves121 said:

So you are here spouting that Trump has a case against him when he doesn't.   Very good.   And you thought that would get you points?   Deceiving and knowingly so?   Your credibility just got shot through.

mspart

• Bob 1