TPT/Braves121

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Bull crap. That’s why the Dems did it. 

Idk man all i know is it’s not a big enough problem for either side of the aisle to come together. There’s bills under the gop and dems but both won’t sign it or make concessions that will benefit the country.  The right and left both think this isn’t. A big enough deal to actually get work done just to polarize their base. It’s also very telling that one side of the aisle mentions immigration non stop but actively will not put a vote for a border control bill on the floor lol

Edited by braves121

5 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Idk man all i know is it’s not a big enough problem for either side of the aisle to come together. There’s bills under the gop and dems but both won’t sign it or make concessions that will benefit the country.  The right and left both think this isn’t. A big enough deal to actually get work done just to polarize their base. It’s also very telling that one side of the aisle mentions immigration non stop but actively will not put a vote for a border control bill on the floor lol

It’s even more telling that one side waited to put a bill on the floor until the other side said that they’d use it against them.  Even though this all could have been fixed when one side had total control. 

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

It’s even more telling that one side waited to put a bill on the floor until the other side said that they’d use it against them.  Even though this all could have been fixed when one side had total control. 

Cool we are on the same page the border obviously isn’t a big enough problem for either of the parties to try and fix it right now

1 minute ago, braves121 said:

Cool we are on the same page the border obviously isn’t a big enough problem for either of the parties to try and fix it right now

And that our tax dollars fund illegals. 

3 hours ago, braves121 said:

Not really but I’ll let you think that baby❤️😘🥰

100% real. And you can’t prove otherwise.  Keep,saying you can though.  Bahahahhahahahahha

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

And this, my dear friends, is a perfect representation of how people behave when they are completely “happy” with their life. Five pages worth of sheer happiness. 

And you’re so sad you read it all. Bahahahahahahahahahaha 

13 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

And you’re so sad you read it all. Bahahahahahahahahahaha 

Actually, I read one page, and then read the number ‘5’ in that little section that indicates number of pages. We’ve discussed this whole reading comprehension thing before, I hope for your sake you will soon take heed. 

Enjoy your weekend of happiness 😊 (It’s a long weekend, a little practice wouldn’t hurt) 

25 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Actually, I read one page, and then read the number ‘5’ in that little section that indicates number of pages. We’ve discussed this whole reading comprehension thing before, I hope for your sake you will soon take heed. 

Enjoy your weekend of happiness 😊 (It’s a long weekend, a little practice wouldn’t hurt) 

Actually you’re here commenting on it so ya you must be happy like me.  Oh and it’s pretty easy to see the “5 “ before you even click on the thread soooooo ya comprehension skills would help …. You.  Oh and I will absolutely enjoy the long weekend. New lake toy just showed up.  

36 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

109 replies? You all really missed us. 

Yelling at clouds is a popular thread. 

Since you’re so good at counting you should teach a certain person how to identify the number of pages in a thread before entering it.  

4 hours ago, Ohio Elite said:

The number of times you've been bitch smacked in mouth within the last week?  Just a friendly guess😁

He/she/it takes it so well too. 👅

I was gone for nearly a month and you all needed to keep yourselves revved up by complaining about us to each other.

I wonder if you all have the courage to think about and answer the questions below. 

Are we your enemies?

Because it seems like the energy you're bringing here. Like you've vanquished a hated foe and celebrating it. You haven't. You won't. You can't. I hope you understand that. You will never win. 

Just explain your positions without being accidentally or purposefully dishonest(if you don't know the difference, that's fine). If you get frustrated or upset, take a breath. 

Is it validating, to you all, by treating people that disagree with you in the way you have on this board? 

If so, why do you think that is? 

If you don't want to write a response, I get it. It's difficult to introspect and harder to make it public. 

If you shrug this off as babble, I will know you don't care and that will tell me all I need to know and how interested you really are in arguing, hating, and dehumanizing your enemy. Which is toxic and dangerous. Versus trying to change someone's mind. 

Is it me or could there not be a more ironic/hypocritical post than what TPT just posted??  I literally started laughing out loud.   Crazy how some people have ZERO self-recognition, introspection, or social EQ. 

• Fire 1

24 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Is it me or could there not be a more ironic/hypocritical post than what TPT just posted??  I literally started laughing out loud.   Crazy how some people have ZERO self-recognition, introspection, or social EQ. 

Do go on? 

1 minute ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Do go on? 

I'll bite...everything you just bellyached over in your babbling post are things you yourself and your echo chamber have also done.  Almost everyone on here, especially the most vocal, which includes you and me, have participated in heated debates, name calling, divisive rhetoric, painting a perception of hating the person you are arguing with, etc.  It makes me laugh that you still can't see that, and then post that gem of a post.  

This is a message board, this isn't "real life", people post things they probably wouldn't dare say to someone face to face, they post things to get a reaction, they debate fiercely, etc...that's it.  I enjoy debating with people that think differently than myself...I truly do enjoy learning different perspectives.  What makes it go down the tubes, and I am just as guilty as the other person, is when people make stupid over-arching assessments of people who they know absolutely nothing about, make a post mean something other than what it says, think they are smarter than the other people, make it personal, or ask a million nonsensical questions in every post.  

Imagine if you would have said..."I have not posted in a while and I realized that my actions may have caused....the rest of your post...and wondering what we could do to try and eliminate some of that from happening and just have good, spirited debates about things we disagree on?"  

But you didn't do that, and you wouldn't, hence my post.  Does that answer your question??

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

I'll bite...everything you just bellyached over in your babbling post are things you yourself and your echo chamber have also done.  Almost everyone on here, especially the most vocal, which includes you and me, have participated in heated debates, name calling, divisive rhetoric, painting a perception of hating the person you are arguing with, etc.  It makes me laugh that you still can't see that, and then post that gem of a post.  

This is a message board, this isn't "real life", people post things they probably wouldn't dare say to someone face to face, they post things to get a reaction, they debate fiercely, etc...that's it.  I enjoy debating with people that think differently than myself...I truly do enjoy learning different perspectives.  What makes it go down the tubes, and I am just as guilty as the other person, is when people make stupid over-arching assessments of people who they know absolutely nothing about, make a post mean something other than what it says, think they are smarter than the other people, make it personal, or ask a million nonsensical questions in every post.  

Imagine if you would have said..."I have not posted in a while and I realized that my actions may have caused....the rest of your post...and wondering what we could do to try and eliminate some of that from happening and just have good, spirited debates about things we disagree on?"  

But you didn't do that, and you wouldn't, hence my post.  Does that answer your question??

So, based on three weeks of you taunting and calling me names for just not signing on and engaging, you expect me to come back, hat in hand to the dishonest mob of people that, quite easily could say the exact same thing you just suggested, on a daily basis. 

I have apologized for calling someone names. Admitted it was not conducive to a conversation. It was one of my first interactions with JBT. Did it make any difference in their approach? Not a bit. Are they still as dishonest and spiteful as they have ever been, hell bent on disrupting/destroying rather than building? In my opinion, yes. Do you actively jump in to pile on whenever you get the chance, with little more than 'I'm going to accuse them of the same things that I do before they can to me' as if it's a point at all? In my opinion, yes. 

Tell you what, if you do all you've suggested first, in a show of good faith, and apologize for participating the that was that thread about us, then yes, I'll do the same. But you get nothing until you move the goal posts back to where they started. 

Thank you for adding context. 

I do say things I would say to someone's face. If a bad idea is a bad idea or a bad take is a bad take or you have little to no evidence to hold your position, I'm going to tell you. Does that make me bad? No. It means I want a better opponent with better tools/skills to help me become better. Does that mean we can't be friends? Maybe. If you want to exercise you demons by saying and doing things you wouldn't otherwise do, go play call of duty. Granted we aren't going to change the world here. But having a good, honest conversation about things, important or not, is how that ball gets rolling down the hill. I am in favor of having serious or not, but honest conversations about things. Whataboutism and devil's advocate have their place but only in an honest environment. I have said that time and time again. I keep coming back to try to be civilized with you and the other three posters but are met with vitriol while being away and even after being away for weeks. Take a breath. Settle down or is the dopamine that big of a rush? 

Me asking you for evidence is not an attack on you. I'm trying to make you better so I can become better. 

I

Edited by ThreePointTakedown
5 year old?