Keep Upping The Stupid

Ban Basketball

34 minutes ago, jross said:

Silly boys cannot have a serious conversation and cannot respect opinions that are different than their own.  

LJB, upon hearing he was a silly boy, had one of his eyes roll out of his head onto his cracked iPhone screen. 

Good news is that he's got a 2nd working eye, so he's off to the Genius Bar to get his screen repaired.

Drive safe, LJB, drive safe.

8 hours ago, jross said:

Silly boys cannot have a serious conversation and cannot respect opinions that are different than their own.  

Exactly!!!  Funny how that works.  

Also funny how much people care more about the life of a convicted killer/pedophile/rapist/etc. than the life of others who have not done any of those and even maybe were on the other end of the sick individuals.  Just don't get how much effort and care people put towards these sick individuals than they do for the victims and their family's.  All I have to say is if someone did this to someone in my family it wouldn't need to go to court.

6 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

Project Veritas?

Come on.

Irony coming from the guy that posts links from absolutely laughable sources...how about read the content and make the decision for yourself before you just dismiss something because you don't like where it is coming from.

• Fire 1

7 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

LJB, upon hearing he was a silly boy, had one of his eyes roll out of his head onto his cracked iPhone screen. 

Good news is that he's got a 2nd working eye, so he's off to the Genius Bar to get his screen repaired.

Drive safe, LJB, drive safe.

it was a valiant attempt at trying to be clever...

good for you...

15 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

How long do you suggest holding him? It is not going to be forever.  Sadly, he is likely to be a much better person going in than coming out.  Maybe that is what should be fixed but it is a hard problem and we don't address those.

What I can't find is what his sentence was.   Did he do his 10 years or was it 20-30 years and he got out in 10.   Don't know.  Unfortunately it took 3 lives to get him behind for the rest of his life. 

mspart

9 hours ago, mspart said:

What I can't find is what his sentence was.   Did he do his 10 years or was it 20-30 years and he got out in 10.  

You can learn more about his case in 2013 from his co-defendant in this 2021 appeals case.  

The 2013 story is that he and a buddy decided to rob a drug dealer, they both had guns, and the buddy admitted to the actual killing.  Salas took a plea deal and had credit for time served to get out in just eight years.  I wonder how he was sentenced to only eight years and why he wasn't life in prison due to the Illinois three-strike law.  

MITTIMUS:    15CR1005001
OFFENSE:    AGG BTRY/GREAT BOD HARM/PC OFF
CUSTODY DATE:    12/08/2013
SENTENCE:    6 Years 0 Months 0 Days

MITTIMUS:    14CR0258302
OFFENSE:    HOME INVASION/ARMED W/FIREARM
CUSTODY DATE:    12/08/2013
SENTENCE:    8 Years 0 Months 0 Days

MITTIMUS:    10CR0925201
OFFENSE:    ROBBERY
CUSTODY DATE:    04/14/2010
SENTENCE:    5 Years 0 Months 0 Days