No ID required. License to steal.

8 hours ago, braves121 said:

Do you wanna take a crack at what the process is called in which we choose our representatives within our republic

You just said we are a Republic.  I just said we use a democratic process in the Republic.  Thus democratic republic, not a democracy.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, braves121 said:

What is a republic a type of? We a representative democracy which believe it or not still makes us a democracy 

A type of means it’s not a true democracy. Smh. Gold 

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

And to the Republic for which it stands …….….  

... hence why I asked where they are from, evidently never went to school here.  

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

We don’t use it for president huh?  Who represents our country.  It’s one of the main reasons we’re a republic and not a true/direct democracy.  in a true democracy the people would vote on everything without any representation.  🤦‍♂️ yep gold.  

The question was what process do we use to choose our representatives within our representative republic. That would be democracy because everyone votes for it. While we are not a direct democracy to state that the U.S. is not a democracy is laughable 

• Bob 1

4 minutes ago, braves121 said:

The question was what process do we use to choose our representatives within our representative republic. That would be democracy because everyone votes for it. While we are not a direct democracy to state that the U.S. is not a democracy is laughable 

And to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God,  indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. 

Note: you called it a Republic yourself.  🤦‍♂️ 

Edited by JimmyBT

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

And to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,  indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. 

Did i state anywhere that we are not a republic? I literally have posted that it’s a type of democracy what point are you trying to make 

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

And to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,  indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. 

Under which god?

Edited by braves121

2 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Did i state anywhere that we are not a republic? I literally have posted that it’s a type of democracy what point are you trying to make 

Yes I know. YOU stated we ARE a Republic.    Just like I did. 

9 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

Why is it that according to left leaning PEW research.  in the poll that I posted show that the majority of the right wants Voter ID.   while the left is all for registering at the poll and voting without an ID.     

I don't think the right or left is more likely to commit voter fraud.  Either side will take an advantage if allowed.  You see this with gerrymandering.  That isn't illegal unless it's done to the extreme, but its practiced by both sides. It's not like one side wants fairly drawn congressional districts and the other is out there drawing crazy lines.  In states where Democrats draw the lines and it's possible to do they do it and likewise the other way round.

Both sides could register fake voters on election day.  Both sides could mail in fake ballots.  What explains the Pew findings is which side would benefit from the legitimate ballots each question would allow or suppress.

5 minutes ago, fishbane said:

I don't think the right or left is more likely to commit voter fraud.  Either side will take an advantage if allowed.  You see this with gerrymandering.  That isn't illegal unless it's done to the extreme, but its practiced by both sides. It's not like one side wants fairly drawn congressional districts and the other is out there drawing crazy lines.  In states where Democrats draw the lines and it's possible to do they do it and likewise the other way round.

Both sides could register fake voters on election day.  Both sides could mail in fake ballots.  What explains the Pew findings is which side would benefit from the legitimate ballots each question would allow or suppress.

I whole heartedly disagree.  I have never heard of ballot harvesting on the right.  I can show you hours of video evidence of people admitting to it being convicted of it, and getting out of jail and doing it all over again because the money's so good.  Look up the old project veritas stuff of ballot harvesting. 

• Bob 2

1 hour ago, fishbane said:

I dunno man 750k is more votes than were cast in Philadelphia in the last election.  I suppose it's possible a truck with fake ballots got delivered.  I don't recall anything about it.  There were those two crazy guys that drove from VA with a Hummer full of fake ballots.  I don't think those got counted and instead they were arrested on weapons charges.

The part of your initial post on this truck that I find most difficult to believe is where you said "Trump was way up in Philadelphia."  That sounds unbelievable.  Trump only received 17.9% of the vote in Philadelphia in 2020 and 15.2% in 2016.  No republican presidential candidate has won the city of Philadelphia in really 100 years.  If you are asserting that at some point in the counting process Trump had a sizeable lead over Biden in Philadelphia I would have more doubts about the ballots that had been counted up until that point than the ones that were delivered and counted after that.  Trump having a lead in Philadelphia isn't really credible.

Trump was definitely up by quite a bit.  I remember it vividly .  750,000 ballots was the number I heard. That doesn't mean that they used them all.  They had enough to win comfortably.

11 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

I whole heartedly disagree.  I have never heard of ballot harvesting on the right.  I can show you hours of video evidence of people admitting to it being convicted of it, and getting out of jail and doing it all over again because the money's so good.  Look up the old project veritas stuff of ballot harvesting. 

IMO the Republicans better learn how to ballot harvest very quickly.  Dems have it figured out.  

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1

10 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

IMO the Republicans better learn how to ballot harvest very quickly.  Dems have it figured out.  

I just purchased a new John Deere ballot harvesting combine. It can harvest 1200 votes per hour. Which state should I start in first? I might need to get an entire fleet of combines by the look of things.

• Bob 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I just purchased a new John Deere ballot harvesting combine. It can harvest 1200 votes per hour. Which state should I start in first? I might need to get an entire fleet of combines by the look of things.

Hope you got the X10.  

• Bob 1

15 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Park it outside churches