Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

2 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

if they were carried there by parents... are they orphans? 

if you had over a 5th grade reading level, you'd be able to figure out that the orphans mentioned in sentence 1 don't refer to the children in sentence 3.

1 minute ago, Bigbrog said:

Keep showing your true colors 

Is the Jewish IDF veteran who wrote the article an anti-semite? 

Why do you attack this Jewish person's twitter account.

Starting to notice a pattern of your Jew-hatred...

3 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

if you had over a 5th grade reading level, you'd be able to figure out that the orphans mentioned in sentence 1 don't refer to the children in sentence 3.

so its just sensationalism then

23 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Nothing will ever change until the Palestinian people stop wanting what Hamas wants. Total eradication of the Jewish people.  “River to the Sea”

We've already agreed Palestinians and those of Hamas are not all the same. To consider them as such for the sake of attempting to justify your position is uninformed and lazy. Same as GOP/Dems and Americans are not all one circle of a ven. 

Just now, Scouts Honor said:

so its just sensationalism then

Answer the QUESTION!!!!

No, it's your illiteracy. You are an adult! How can you not read simple English??? 

Testimony of time as doctor. 

Story 1: I've operated on so many orphans I stopped keeping track. We send them off to a room and I have no idea what happens to them.

Story 2: Parents carried their dead children with sniper head wounds into the hospital. None survived.

You can read the article for yourself. There are many more stories in there.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2024-02-16/rafah-gaza-hospitals-surgery-israel-bombing-ground-offensive-children

8 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

and no... it really is obvious... that there is a problem or that he can't write very well.

b/c the paragraph is talkin gabout orphans.

and no... it really is obvious... that there is a problem or that he can't write very well.

b/c the paragraph is talkin gabout orphans.

I would love to watch you take the Citizenship Literacy test. You're lucky you were born here lol.

3 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

We've already agreed Palestinians and those of Hamas are not all the same. To consider them as such for the sake of attempting to justify your position is uninformed and lazy. Same as GOP/Dems and Americans are not all one circle of a ven. 

71 % are

• Bob 1

i am very lucky.

read the post again... tell me where the new story starts

The paragraph is about children. Story 2 starts in sentence 3. One of 2 examples of children dying in the paragraph about children dying.

sentence 1. I stopped keeping track of how many orphans i worked on.

topic sentence... graph is about orphans.

sentence 2. after surgery they would be filed somewhere

still about orphans

sentence 3. on one occasion all these young children were dropped off by their parents..

not sure how this suddenly becomes a new story

18 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

answer the question

Wait, is this it?! The image didn't show up on my phone.

What is the background of the fire? I assume a Hamas attack on a civilian center, which would be a war crime, yes.

ANSWER THE QUESTION

Just did! Image didn't show up on my phone. See how easy that was? All you had to do was ask it again and I answered.

1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

Wait, is this it?! The image didn't show up on my phone.

What is the background of the fire? I assume a Hamas attack on a civilian center, which would be a war crime, yes.