Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

6 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Wow

yes it’s a very stupid and dangerous way to look at things. civilians don’t become legitimate targets when they support their government. 

tbc, this is what @JimmyBT believes, not me. imo, the victims of 9/11 were not legitimate targets. 

11 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

yes it’s a very stupid and dangerous way to look at things. civilians don’t become legitimate targets when they support their government. 

tbc, this is what @JimmyBT believes, not me. imo, the victims of 9/11 were not legitimate targets. 

When your government is a terrorist organization it matters. 

8 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

There’s no talking it back (especially by doubling down and equating the United States government with Hamas). One of the most pathetic comments I ever written on this board. 

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

There’s no talking it back (especially by doubling down and equating the United States government with Hamas). One of the most pathetic comments I ever written on this board. 

I’m not taking back anything. Just making sure you actually understand the point of the comment which is to show that @JimmyBT is using the moral reasoning explicitly used by Bin Laden for 9/11 to justify killing civilians. 

There is no equivalence between our gov and hamas because our gov *doesn’t* believe that it’s okay to kill civilians because they support a government we oppose. Hamas does. Bin Laden does. @JimmyBT does. I don’t. I hope you don’t either. 

Everything you’re mad at me for is the *actual* moral reasoning underlying @JimmyBT view and everything I stand against. That’s the point of the post. 

• Clown 1

16 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

I’m not taking back anything. Just making sure you actually understand the point of the comment which is to show that @JimmyBT is using the moral reasoning explicitly used by Bin Laden for 9/11 to justify killing civilians. 

There is no equivalence between our gov and hamas because our gov *doesn’t* believe that it’s okay to kill civilians because they support a government we oppose. Hamas does. Bin Laden does. @JimmyBT does. I don’t. I hope you don’t either. 

Everything you’re mad at me for is the *actual* moral reasoning underlying @JimmyBT view and everything I stand against. That’s the point of the post. 

Bahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha.  YOU wrote it and now you’re backpedaling your ass off.  You 100% compared Hamas to the American government. Face it. You’re an Anti American Hamas supporting wokester that that “thinks” he on the right side of history.  Supporting terrorists won’t put you there no matter how much you pretend it will. 

• Bob 1

21 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

You stand against the Jewish people.  

1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

We are in a reading comprehension crisis in this country.

Pointing out someone is using the justification Bin Laden used for 9/11 = supporting 9/11? Do any of you read above a 5th grade level?

Yep.  It’s sad when you compare Hamas to the US gov.