Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Yet you’d expect us to pay reparations for stuff that happened 300 years ago when none of us were alive.   And yep supporting terrorists is something to be outraged about. 

More generic right wing buzzwords. I don’t expect reparations and don’t advocate for it and have never mentioned it, but it’s a boogeyman Fox News talks about so you think all liberals are for it. 

11 minutes ago, braves121 said:

More generic right wing buzzwords. I don’t expect reparations and don’t advocate for it and have never mentioned it, but it’s a boogeyman Fox News talks about so you think all liberals are for it. 

How does saying “you” imply all libtards???????

11 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Because there’s no possible way that you know my stance on reparations so you assume everyone in the left wants reparations because it riles up the right.Why would you think im fine with reparations besides that i have liberal ideals?

12 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

lol “libtard”. I suggest you go outside, touch some grass, go talk to your partner, talk to your kids, talk to someone in your community. You’ll find there’s more out there than to be outraged at “libtards” which i gotta say is a pretty classy insult especially today lol. Is the joke that it sounds like ***I am an idiot and can't use a better adjective***? It’s hilarious that people have mental disabilities 

3 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Because there’s no possible way that you know my stance on reparations so you assume everyone in the left wants reparations because it riles up the right.Why would you think im fine with reparations besides that i have liberal ideals?

There are plenty liberals that I don’t think are dorks 

1 minute ago, braves121 said:

lol “libtard”. I suggest you go outside, touch some grass, go talk to your partner, talk to your kids, talk to someone in your community. You’ll find there’s more out there than to be outraged at “libtards” which i gotta say is a pretty classy insult especially today lol. Is the joke that it sounds like ***I am an idiot and can't use a better adjective***? It’s hilarious that people have mental disabilities 

And here I thought you wouldn’t catch that.  Shoe fit wear jr 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

And here I thought you wouldn’t catch that.  Shoe fit wear jr 

You have harped on here how you are a good person, you actually go out and volunteer, you help people and stuff like that. It is hilarious you use derogatory terms for mentally challenged people to insult people over an anonymous forum since you are a great person by your account. Like they say, be the change you want to see in the world. Are you a Christian?

Edited by braves121

1 hour ago, braves121 said:

I couldn’t care less that someone vandalized a statue of someone that was alive over 200 years ago. There’s plenty of real problems to have outrage over 

a microcosm of why you are the way you are. same group that glues their hand to the pavement bc of a fake climate crisis.

TBD

30 minutes ago, braves121 said:

You have harped on here how you are a good person, you actually go out and volunteer, you help people and stuff like that. It is hilarious you use derogatory terms for mentally challenged people to insult people over an anonymous forum since you are a great person by your account. Like they say, be the change you want to see in the world. Are you a Christian?

Yep. TPT one and the same.  If you paid attention you’d already know if I’m a Christian. We’ve covered that a couple times already.  What’s wrong with peoples memories around this place????  

32 minutes ago, braves121 said:

I said I actually do things to help people instead of just talking about it. I’ve never harped about being a good person.  Why can’t you just tell the truth and not embellish everything so much?   Just a child. 

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

Yep. TPT one and the same.  If you paid attention you’d already know if I’m a Christian. We’ve covered that a couple times already.  What’s wrong with peoples memories around this place????  

So if you are a Christian do you think that Jesus would go around calling people he disagreed with derogatory terms for mentally handicapped people? There is no hate like Christian love

3 minutes ago, braves121 said:

So if you are a Christian do you think that Jesus would go around calling people he disagreed with derogatory terms for mentally handicapped people? There is no hate like Christian love

You remember when you said I assumed you wanted reparations?  You’re doing the assuming right now. Your hypocrisy knows no boundaries.  

• Bob 1

6 minutes ago, braves121 said:

It’s kind of funny how the name callers can’t handle being called names   

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

It’s kind of funny how the name callers can’t handle being called names   

I can handle being called names. Just like to call out an ignorant person who uses that term as an insulting name. 

Edited by braves121

7 minutes ago, braves121 said:

I can handle being called names. Just like to call out an ignorant person who uses that term as an insulting name. 

Sure ya can. That’s why you’re whining.  When you call people a moron, bigot or racist  You seem to have no problems with it. 

Just now, JimmyBT said:

Sure ya can. That’s why you’re whining.  When you call people a moron, bigot or racist  You seem to have no problems with it. 

Is calling someone a racist derogatory to a whole population of people? What about moron? Bigot?

Dude it’s fine that you’re A OK with calling people you don’t like derogatory terms for mentally handicapped people. 

1 minute ago, braves121 said:

Dude it’s fine that you’re A OK with calling people you don’t like derogatory terms for mentally handicapped people. 

So you’re saying liberals are mentally handicapped. Got it 

Name calling is name calling jr 

So someone calling a black person the N word is the same as someone calling you a moron since name calling is name calling?

Just now, braves121 said:

So someone calling a black person the N word is the same as someone calling you a moron since name calling is name calling?

Don’t know. Never done it. You???

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

TPT account get shut down???  

When your world view is so small you can’t comprehend there is more than one person with a set of ideals lol

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Don’t know. Never done it. You???

No i don’t use derogatory terms for groups of people to insult people i don’t agree with unlike you 

Edited by braves121