Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

You still haven’t answered what nearly no person even means ?????  

Nearly: very close to; almost

No person: no one

“Nearly no person living voted in Hamas”:  very close to no body alive living in Gaza voted in Hamas

alternatives: close to nobody currently living in Gaza was alive during the election

3/4ths of the population  were not alive to participate in the previous election before Hamas closed elections 

Edited by braves121

1 hour ago, braves121 said:

And now you are moving the goalposts and using straw men arguments lol 

I didn’t move anything.  You make it sound like you know they wouldn’t vote for them now.  Which is bullshit. 

• Fire 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, braves121 said:

Nearly: very close to; almost

No person: no one

“Nearly no person living voted in Hamas”:  very close to no body alive living in Gaza voted in Hamas

alternatives: close to nobody currently living in Gaza was alive during the election

3/4ths of the population  were not alive to participate in the previous election before Hamas closed elections 

Now explain how that means they wouldn’t vote for them now if they could.  I’ll wait.  Point all along has been that whether they voted for them or not doesn’t mean shit. 

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Fire 1

18 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

i mean they are worse than congress.

start a protest... and let it morph into everything else.

Pretty sure Hamas counted on it. 

• Brain 1

31 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

This stuff cracks me up...start an anti-Israel protest...errr....I mean an anti-war protest...errr...I mean a pro-Palestinian protest...errr...I mean a climate change/anti-police/reparations protest....and we wait for the next reason they give to act like complete idiots and have people on here make excuses for them and support what they are doing

• Brain 1
  • Fire 2

4 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

I don't think that would work but you never know it's a little too obvious. I mean these people are really, really smart.

• Haha 1