Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

Just now, Scouts Honor said:

but they still support hamas... polls show...

or do polls lie? 

The average 19 year old in Gaza would wipe Israel off the face of the earth if given the chance. 

i mean.. then can unseat hamas any time they like.

for those saying genocide... did Hitler tell the jews to get out and then attack those who stayed... 

im thinking... those who KNEW got out... if they could. many were caught trying to escape europe.

thats genocide

Isreal warning people to leave areas... and then attacking... is not genocide.

6mil>40K

• Bob 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

The average 19 year old in Gaza would wipe Israel off the face of the earth if given the chance. 

If you saw Israel kill most of your family, destroy your home, have settlers kick you out of your home and take it, destroy hospitals and infrastructure you might share the same feelings. However you are moving goal posts you said they all deserve this because they elected hamas which is plainly not true since most citizens were not old enough to vote in 2006

41 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Not defending nazism at ALL. In fact Hitler hated Christianity. Just like you do. 

Trying to offer a differing opinion of why they did what they did. Is, in fact, defending them. 

Belt buckles said 'Gott mit uns'. May have disliked a certain sect of religion(which is another defense you're offering) but used religion to convince people to care out a horrific vision. 

Just now, braves121 said:

If you saw Israel kill most of your family, destroy your home, have settlers kick you out of your home and take it, destroy hospitals and infrastructure you might share the same feelings. However you are moving goal posts you said they all deserve this because they elected hamas which is plainly not true since most citizens were not old enough to vote in 2006

Just like Israel is doing now.  Huh?

2 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Trying to offer a differing opinion of why they did what they did. Is, in fact, defending them. 

Belt buckles said 'Gott mit uns'. May have disliked a certain sect of religion(which is another defense you're offering) but used religion to convince people to care out a horrific vision. 

Wrong again. Hating Jews is wrong.  Nazis and Hamas are bad.  Pretty simple. Oh and no invisible man told Germans to do it. Hitler did. And he didn’t believe in any god but nature.  Sooooooooooooo. 

Just now, ThreePointTakedown said:

'I don't have a bias I just want them punished/killed for something they had nothing to do with.' 

Sucks to suck at war. Don’t start something you know you’re not going win. 

1 minute ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

A bias opinion from a bias person to defend a bias position that you can't really support, otherwise. 

I’m less bias than you’ll ever be.  Remember. I actually help people instead of just talking like you do. 

Edited by JimmyBT

3 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Women's rights. 

Do tell? 

Women’s rights. They don’t have them anymore with all your trans buddies taking them. 😀  I’m 100% ok with abortions for trans women. 

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Bob 1

5 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Women's rights. 

Do tell? 

I’m fine with it as long as there’s restrictions.  All or nothing doesn’t work imo 

Edited by JimmyBT

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

Yes we will. And already have.   Zen master 

Q: How have occupying forces faired in conflict these last 100 years or so? 

A: Not well. England v India(more than 100 but still), Japan vs China, Germany vs France/most of Europe(twice), Vietnam vs France/USA, Afghanistan vs Russia/USA, Iran vs USA. Missions accomplished? Nope. 

Israel is going to come out of this looking like a bully and with less support from their dwindling number of 'allies'. Netty is going to go to jail unless they pull a Bollsinaro and flee the country. 

Just now, ThreePointTakedown said:

Q: How have occupying forces faired in conflict these last 100 years or so? 

A: Not well. England v India(more than 100 but still), Japan vs China, Germany vs France/most of Europe(twice), Vietnam vs France/USA, Afghanistan vs Russia/USA, Iran vs USA. Missions accomplished? Nope. 

Israel is going to come out of this looking like a bully and with less support from their dwindling number of 'allies'. Netty is going to go to jail unless they pull a Bollsinaro and flee the country. 

Yep. And a very very depleted Hamas.  Set them back a decade. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Women’s rights. They don’t have them anymore with all your trans buddies taking them. 😀

I'll probably regret asking but what does me asking your opinion(that you offered to tell) about abortion have anything to do with trans rights? 

What is your stance on abortion being available to pregnant persons? was the question that you dodged. I know its reflex now. But I'll give you another chance since you brought up your affinity for women's rights.