2024 OTT Day 1 Session 2 thread

Just now, peanut said:

What happened at the end of the Marsteller-Hidlay match? I looked like there were 31 second left.

Chance hit a takedown with 2 seconds left. I think you saw the shot clock.

• Bob 1

Just now, alliseeisgold said:

Mesenbrink gonna get wrecked here. Never was on level of a nolf or zain. 

I think Mesenbrink can win. JB is almost 36 and Mesenbrink is a U20 world champ who has an incredible gas tank.

2 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

I made a comment a few months back about if yianni is the most over hyped freestyle prospect in the last decade( flo made it like he was the US freestyle savior and a lot on here justified him suing Zain for a rematch “bc he is the future of weight “)  , my point being he loses to alot of other Americans and most of you were ready to crucify me , yet here we are again , yianni losing to another American and not even making the semis of trials 

Biggest overhype of potential ever.....people just assumed he would grow and grow and get better. .....his mental work ethic and desire was top notch......and he had no higher peak so that tells you the talent was overratsd

I would say tho today he looked like he finally knew he didn't have the talent. His heart didn't look into it too overcome it like it had in the past 

Just now, peanut said:

I think Mesenbrink can win. JB is almost 36 and Mesenbrink is a U20 world champ who has an incredible gas tank.

Feel like he'll either gas Burroughs out and win convincingly or get teched 10-0 lol either or, but I'm leaning 10-0

4 minutes ago, peanut said:

The only guy more hyped then Yianni is mesenbrink.....he never showed me he was on a level of a nolf and zain at Penn state.