2024 OTT Day 1 Session 2 thread

3 minutes ago, JuanMogen said:

That Kerk match is another way freestyle gets it wrong. Kerk was doing everything, but we "have to" put him on the clock in the second period. He's down on criteria, so he has to do things he otherwise wouldn't. This dumb shit happened to Nolf a few years ago. He took something like 15 shots to the other guys 0 shots, but the other guy I guess had his back pointed towards the center more, so Nolf goes down on stupid ass criteria and loses. Its awful.

You should watch freestyle matches from 15 years ago.

• Pirate 1

2 minutes ago, wrestle87 said:

I am REALLY impressed with hayden zillmer right now

I usually root for him  he’s a pretty incredible story but I have a hard time seeing him medal at a world level like I could see Paris doing and Gwiz already has done 2x 

5 minutes ago, wrestle87 said:

Lol yes teeeerrible..."let me lay you gently to the mat by the shoulders sir...can I get you a blanket while you're down there?"

I guess jb is lucky other guy ducked him and moved up a weight.   He was prolly worried his career was gonna get ended lol.   

post the whole vid already.  Y’all whining about the end quite a bit but not showing any vids.    

Anyone notice Cstar quitting in the consis?   At the Olympic trials not interested in making the world team after calling everyone out?    Not a good look.     

That Kerk match is another way freestyle gets it wrong. Kerk was doing everything, but we "have to" put him on the clock in the second period. He's down on criteria, so he has to do things he otherwise wouldn't. This dumb shit happened to Nolf a few years ago. He took something like 15 shots to the other guys 0 shots, but the other guy I guess had his back pointed towards the center more, so Nolf goes down on stupid ass criteria and loses. Its awful.

Just a bad product. Criteria is garbage. Just have OT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Bob 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, Caveira said:

I guess jb is lucky other guy ducked him and moved up a weight.   He was prolly worried his career was gonna get ended lol.   

post the whole vid already.  Y’all whining about the end quite a bit but not showing any vids.    

Anyone notice Cstar quitting in the consis?   At the Olympic trials not interested in making the world team after calling everyone out?    Not a good look.     

What good is making the team when he would have to give up the spot immediately anyway bc he needs surgery then months of rehab 

Dude, how many posts are you going to make about a college kid?

It’s a bit creepy at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk