Trials should be Saturday-Sunday

Biggest days in our sport...So many great 1st/2nd round matches will be missed live because of work on Friday at 10am...I get that you can watch on your phone in most cases but nothing like hunkering down in front of a big screen to watch these battles

Edited by feet2back

14 minutes ago, feet2back said:

Biggest days in our sport...So many great 1st/2nd round matches will be missed live because of work on Friday at 10am...I get that you can watch on your phone in most cases but nothing like hunkering down in front of a big screen to watch these battles

Work?  Don't most folks get vacation days.  For "biggest days" plan you vacation.  Or preemptive sick days, most of us would be sick if we missed it.  That said it'll be on the big colorful bird replay.  I'm bummed cause have an event all day Saturday so don't call me with results.  

45 minutes ago, ionel said:

Work?  Don't most folks get vacation days.  For "biggest days" plan you vacation.  Or preemptive sick days, most of us would be sick if we missed it.  That said it'll be on the big colorful bird replay.  I'm bummed cause have an event all day Saturday so don't call me with results.  

Thursday/ Friday for NCAAs plus three days for Olympics already chews up one week of PTO. OTT on a work day is six days.

Six days most likely for Dec 23-Jan 3 is twelve days.

Five days for a family vacation is 17 days.

And we all know not everyone gets blessed with 4 weeks of PTO if you're not at a senior level in a corporate setting unless you have spent the past 15 years at the same company. 

i am an idiot on the internet

My violin teacher changed my lesson to Friday...at 10am (before I realized the OTT schedule).

The plan is to fire up the Peacock multi-mat stream sometime after noon, start at the beginning, and switch to individual mat streams for the matches in which I have an interest.  No wrestling fora for me until I catch up.

4 hours ago, BigRedFan said:

My violin teacher changed my lesson to Friday...at 10am (before I realized the OTT schedule).

The plan is to fire up the Peacock multi-mat stream sometime after noon, start at the beginning, and switch to individual mat streams for the matches in which I have an interest.  No wrestling fora for me until I catch up.

Strange. My tuba instructor was ok cancelling my Friday late morning lessons if I met with him alone at 2 am and didn’t tell anybody. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Procedural question. Do you celebrate your anniversary on a 365/6 day cycle or is it tomorrow?

You may have lost him at "celebrate."  😉

• Haha 1