MFS Preseeds - OTT

Is it me, or do these brackets look pretty stacked on one side and kind of light on the other. I know someone will point out that it’s the result of the seeding, but still it looks like the aforementioned to me. I know that no matter what, this is going to be an interesting and exciting tournament. 

7 minutes ago, Le duke said:

BB has a much stronger freestyle resume in the last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely the win over Joey holds a ton of weight but Jesse is a returning junior world silver at the same weight and has the 2-1 edge in folk. They don't have an exact seeding criterion so I just expected them to be much closer in seed. Pantaleo qualifying via 70kg at pan ams being above Jesse I guess is the most surprising to me.

23 minutes ago, Dark Energy said:

So the cynical view of dropping weights between NCAAs and OTTs has proven correct.  No go for Vito or Starocci.  Makes complete sense.

Anyone actually able to make a big cut from NCAAs?

Trent and Aaron are the only guys to my knowledge dropping weight, but Trent made 88kg in season so I can't imagine it's that much of a pull for him and I would imagine the same is true for Aaron.

Just now, SocraTease said:

image.thumb.png.789a0a9f04f8f6ddd9b0b5724230e4b9.png

gimme blaze over suriano (I feel actually fairly confident about this) and Jax over Gilman (I don't feel strongly about this but it would be insane).

2 hours ago, Winners Circle said:

He has been on record saying that the cut to 74 was difficult. I think this is common knowledge.

It's common knowledge that most of these guys have a hard cut that affects them.  But it's not the reason he went up.

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, Dark Energy said:

My brain gets twisted on the weights with auto semifinalists.  If someone sees brackets, pls post.  Thanks all.

Just posted two brackets as images.  Had to post the other ones as pdfs but you can download them easily

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

abTZvCOw_x96.jpg

Last week I suffered an injury to my ankle. Because of this, unfortunately I am unable to wrestle at the trails. I was looking forward to it obviously but that’s life sometimes. Injury’s are an unfortunate part of the sport. I praise the lord for the support system behind.

·
Views