Rumours

1 hour ago, TNwrestling said:

Totally, the left indoctrinating their kids to be whoever you want to be and be proud in that and don't worry about if others say you're wrong or going to burn in an imaginary place for all of eternity. 

Such an awful thing to teach their kids...

Exactly, be what you want to be even if it is not real. Big difference between being gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender(which are real things)than making up fake genders and pushing that BS agenda and trying to gaslight everyone into joining your fake reality. Basically identical to the religious right telling us to join there fake reality of Sky Daddy telling them what is right and what is wrong and gaslighting everyone to join the churches reality. Same exact type of people who are pushing the same crap on opposite ends of the political spectrum. Nothing more than a control game

• Poopy 1

17 minutes ago, Lunaticfringe said:

Exactly, be what you want to be even if it is not real. Big difference between being gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender(which are real things)than making up fake genders and pushing that BS agenda and trying to gaslight everyone into joining your fake reality. Basically identical to the religious right telling us to join there fake reality of Sky Daddy telling them what is right and what is wrong and gaslighting everyone to join the churches reality. Same exact type of people who are pushing the same crap on opposite ends of the political spectrum. Nothing more than a control game

meh, except one side is saying join us or die and burn forever and the other is just wanting you to respect them the same you respect anybody else...

..i dont think they're the same. 

• Bob 1
  • Brain 2
  • Potato 1

34 minutes ago, TNwrestling said:

meh, except one side is saying join us or die and burn forever and the other is just wanting you to respect them the same you respect anybody else...

..i dont think they're the same. 

I take your point and hoping to have this thread pivot back to wrestling?   Should be some info flying around w the trials at PSU this week - let's share any non-confidential information we learn.  

Edited by Elevator

10 minutes ago, wrestle87 said:

Straight spitting bars

The thread title is 'Rumours' so it fits in every scenario and every scenario fits.

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Anyways, when the heck are the Minnesota guys hitting the portal? One guy who could have value is Drew Roberts. Ranked in the 15-20 range most of the year, he might get bumped out. Lots of speculation of how long Wells can hold 133 and Vombaur moving to 149 potentially. Roberts is solid on the mat but he doesn’t really have a go to offensive shot from the feet. I think he would struggle against Vombaur and be the odd man out. I also believe Wells grew as he season went on and the cut got harder. 141 might be his best weight. Hunter Lyden had a lot of preseason hype as being the reason Cael Carlson left. Well he never made the lineup.

In the hokie forum someone posted that Coleman Scott might not like the outcome of the hiring decision at OSU.  I just glossed over the forum but that one jumped out. No clue if that person has a pulse on what goes in OK but he seemed pretty confident 

• Fire 1

17 hours ago, Ragu said:

This forum talks about wrestling about 30% of the time. So infuriating

11 hours ago, ionel said:

Wait ... what are you talking about?  🤔

A spicy meatballs

italian 80s GIF

• Bob 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted