No more tiers...

I have an idea.  Lets have guys qualify for a tournament then  get seeded then we will rank them but I don't think that's enough.  Let's further break it down into tiers which will make it that much clearer.  Then we can rank the guys in the individual tiers.  What do you think?   It feels like I'm missing something. 

3 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

I have an idea.  Lets have guys qualify for a tournament then  get seeded then we will rank them but I don't think that's enough.  Let's further break it down into tiers which will make it that much clearer.  Then we can rank the guys in the individual tiers.  What do you think?   It feels like I'm missing something. 

What?

bottle-johnsons-baby-shampoo-no-tears-no

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

I feel like I am missing something as well. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

13 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

There have been threads made and discussions about tiers.  Flo dedicated a show to "Tiers" for every weight class.  Why?  I guess its wrestling talk, but aren't rankings and  seeds sufficient?

its a lot harder to be wrong when you're dealing in tiers, one reason pyles takes so long to say anything is that he's afraid of saying anything anything he'll be proven wrong about later.

• Bob 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

42 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

There have been threads made and discussions about tiers.  Flo dedicated a show to "Tiers" for every weight class.  Why?  I guess its wrestling talk, but aren't rankings and  seeds sufficient?

I agree the tiers talk is boring, but there’s not really much to talk about…

16 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

I agree the tiers talk is boring, but there’s not really much to talk about…

how about how specific head to head match-ups would go down and why they think so.

Edited by Hammerlock3
  • Bob 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

6 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

Why though? I'm not trying to be sarcastic...I genuinely don't get the point of this. 

P&R in wrestling would be boring. It would be very Big Ten/Big 12-heavy anyway and wouldn't do anything to loosen PSU's vice grip at the very top. I don't think relegation matches would draw much interest, esp at the lower tiers.