Governor Landry suggests pulling scholarships for athletes who skip National Anthem.

11 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

I’m smoking a brisket this weekend.   Want to see pictures??   I’m going to assume ……yes 

You do realize A) I didn't start that thread, 2) you seem to be the only one hear that has negative feelings about my masterpieces, to bring them up in such an off topic manner so much.  I'm going to assume, that combined with your general behavior around here, it's an inferiority complex (we know we know, you've told us enough, you are extremely happy with your life).

I had forgotten how bad at this you are...

Edited by WrestlingRasta

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You do realize A) I didn't start that thread, 2) you seem to be the only one hear that has negative feelings about my masterpieces, to bring them up in such an off topic manner so much.  I'm going to assume, that combined with your general behavior around here, it's an inferiority complex (we know we know, you've told us enough, you are extremely happy with your life).

I had forgotten how bad at this you are...

Good news is I’m ok with you still being mad at me. even better news is it looks like I was spot on as you stopped doing it.  I didn’t forget how bad you are at this though as I have a good memory.   You could always try get me kicked off again.  😭 

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Good news is I’m ok with you still being mad at me. even better news is it looks like I was spot on as you stopped doing it.  I didn’t forget how bad you are at this though as I have a good memory.   You could always try get me kicked off again.  😭 

It's true, haven't been able to hit the dock as much the last few months, but the tides they are changing...

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

It's true, haven't been able to hit the dock as much the last few months, but the tides they are changing...

That’s not why you tried to get me booted.  Think harder. I do give you credit though. You tried really hard to stay away (and it worked for awhile) but you just couldn’t help yourself. Makes me smile. 

Edited by JimmyBT

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

I do give you credit though. You tried really hard to stay away (and it worked for awhile) but you just couldn’t help yourself. Makes me smile. 

Don't feel too warm and fuzzy, things come up that require more attention than keyboard tough guying.....pretty easy to step away for some of us when they do.

8 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Don't feel too warm and fuzzy, things come up that require more attention than keyboard tough guying.....pretty easy to step away for some of us when they do.

Still has nothing to do with what you stoped posting about when you do show up here.  Good try though. 

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

Still has nothing to do with what you stoped posting about when you do show up here.  Good try though. 

Actually, it has everything to do with it.  When one is consumed with other things, one does not have time to spend 6-12 hours cooking.  When one does not spend the 6-12 hours cooking, one does not have the process and final result to take pictures of.  When one does not have pictures, one does not have material to post pictures.   

I realize thinking things through is a bit challenging for you. I'm here to help.

24 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Actually, it has everything to do with it.  When one is consumed with other things, one does not have time to spend 6-12 hours cooking.  When one does not spend the 6-12 hours cooking, one does not have the process and final result to take pictures of.  When one does not have pictures, one does not have material to post pictures.   

I realize thinking things through is a bit challenging for you. I'm here to help.

Ok kiddo.  Keep avoiding it.  Remind me again why cried to the mods and tried to get me kicked off here. 

Edited by JimmyBT

2 hours ago, jross said:

A crass comment is going to piss people off.  Rasta is normally good people.  Let it go.

When he stops I will. Crass worked. What is normally. 

Edited by JimmyBT

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Are you referring to when you brought in someone’s wife and I wrote a post, in public, asking the mods if they were going to do something about it?  

“I” brought in someone’s wife?   Sorry. Wrong guy. 

6 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Not wrong guy.  You must be referring to some different situation, of which I don't know what you're talking about.

Definitely the wrong guy.  Never had anything to do with what you’re referencing.  I do recall who it was that did that. Wasn’t me.  Sorry.    Kinda sad that to you can’t remember why you tried to get me banned.  Oh well. 

Edited by JimmyBT

10 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Definitely the wrong guy.  Never had anything to do with what you’re referencing.  I do recall who it was that did that. Wasn’t me.  Sorry.    Kinda sad that to you can’t remember why you tried to get me banned.  Oh well. 

So then recall the true story for us.

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

13 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I don’t think anyone here is surprised at your cowering. 

Sleep well sweetheart. 

Sure thing sugar. You’re the one that cried. Kick him off he’s mean. Whahahahahahhaha

Edited by JimmyBT

15 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I don’t think anyone here is surprised at your cowering. 

Sleep well sweetheart. 

I find it humorous that you have no trouble remembering that I enjoy living my life but can’t recall why you cried to the mods.   

• Poopy 1

On 4/26/2024 at 2:07 PM, WrestlingRasta said:

So then recall the true story for us.

It was Willie using his Husker account that posted the awful wife thing.

And now also Willie, using his JimmyBT account to harass posters about it. 

Which is kind of weird because he runs the site. OK, more than kind of weird.

JimmyBT (Willie) obviously can't point out that it was Husker (Willie) so he dodges your posts like a crazed super villain dodging bullets.

OIP.AMXpa9qxo52Dje8SYYatuwAAAA?rs=1&pid=

15 hours ago, RockLobster said:

It was Willie using his Husker account that posted the awful wife thing.

And now also Willie, using his JimmyBT account to harass posters about it. 

Which is kind of weird because he runs the site. OK, more than kind of weird.

JimmyBT (Willie) obviously can't point out that it was Husker (Willie) so he dodges your posts like a crazed super villain dodging bullets.

OIP.AMXpa9qxo52Dje8SYYatuwAAAA?rs=1&pid=

Interesting