Transfer Portal

4 minutes ago, AtownPoke said:

Hey gophers, other than the hurt your feeling currently... what were your thoughts before he jumped ship? Just how good did you think he was going to be?

He's pretty college ready now.  Great hand fighter and had a pretty big advantage in physicality and technique over other Minnesota high schoolers.  I remember only two fairly close matches (Alex Braun, Cooper Rowe) last season.  My only concern would be that his "improvement curve" has already peaked more than others in his class.  I think he would do better at 149 than 157 based on his style.

6 minutes ago, MNRodent said:

He's pretty college ready now.  Great hand fighter and had a pretty big advantage in physicality and technique over other Minnesota high schoolers.  I remember only two fairly close matches (Alex Braun, Cooper Rowe) last season.  My only concern would be that his "improvement curve" has already peaked more than others in his class.  I think he would do better at 149 than 157 based on his style.

You're a gentleman and a scholar.  I'm pretty pumped to see what he can do.  I really liked what I saw on the few flo videos I watched. 

3 hours ago, Rassling said:

Quite possibly the best thread created in quite some time. 70 plus pages and counting….

Last years Portal one was signifanct, too.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

5 hours ago, Rassling said:

Quite possibly the best thread created in quite some time. 70 plus pages and counting….

51 minutes ago, TNwrestling said:

I wish more things in life were signifanct

Looks like we have a few more pages to go to catch up, too...

https://intermatwrestle.com/forums/topic/1575-2023-transfer-portal/#comment-38618

• Bob 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me