How does Fix outdo his riveting semifinals win?

There were so many shenanigans in that match, I'll save that discussion for a later day.

I'm wondering what would be the most controversial and protracted way for him to win? My nightmare scenario: Vito scores the only takedown but gets called for locked hands x2, gives up a stall call and a point for hands to the face. OKST runs out to the mat multiple times and demands free reviews. Camera pans to Ragusin in the stands as he's mouthing the words "whiney little b*****". Fix hugs the boundary line/runs directly towards it multiple times but never gets called. Wins by 1

• Bob 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

I'm wondering what would be the most controversial and protracted way for him to win? My nightmare scenario: Vito scores the only takedown but gets called for locked hands x2, gives up a stall call and a point for hands to the face. OKST runs out to the mat multiple times and demands free reviews. Camera pans to Ragusin in the stands as he's mouthing the words "whiney little b*****". Fix hugs the boundary line/runs directly towards it multiple times but never gets called. Wins by 1

Something like: slows the pace of the match and does nothing but doesn't get called for stalling, plays the edge and gets multiple TDs from Vito overturned, grabs an ankle to defend a shot and reinjures Vito, throws in double boots and hangs out, gets out from under and does more of nothing, wins 1-0. Confused look on Smith's face the entire time.

• Bob 1

During the second brick thrown, the whiney little bitches distract the refs and Daton accidentally drinks from his dad’s spiked water bottle that just happens to be matside. With the extra boost, he is able dance around the outer circle and hang on for a SV win. 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

I could buy this but for the PED bust.

He only does the right things.   He said so in his interview ….. right before he prayed for people.  

56 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Fix hugs the boundary line/runs directly towards it multiple times but never gets called. Wins by 1

Vito is so fast that he'd beat Fix to the line and be waiting for him there.

43 minutes ago, BigRedFan said:

Vito is so fast that he'd beat Fix to the line and be waiting for him there.

Vito walking Crooham back to center mat and pointing at the line was a boss move.

vito.gif

Edited by CHROMEBIRD
  • Bob 1

12 minutes ago, paboom said:

Don't understand his pre match roll to big jump in the air like he is a high flying point scoring machine and then does nothing for 10 minutes.

I’ll be happy as a clam when all these Covid guys are finally outta here!

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

11 minutes ago, paboom said:

Don't understand his pre match roll to big jump in the air like he is a high flying point scoring machine and then does nothing for 10 minutes.

To be fair, his go-to moves ... errr only scoring moves ... are "high flying": the inside trip and the leg wingroll thing on bottom. 

1 hour ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

Something like: slows the pace of the match and does nothing but doesn't get called for stalling, plays the edge and gets multiple TDs from Vito overturned, grabs an ankle to defend a shot and reinjures Vito, throws in double boots and hangs out, gets out from under and does more of nothing, wins 1-0. Confused look on Smith's face the entire time.

Thats about right. I wonder if the powers that be {{ NCAA head officials ) ever review this matches after the fact and go like what the hell was that. Seven head fakes,  no actual shots, backing up the entire match, right when they are about to go out of bounds, they do a quick spin inbounds and zero stall calls. Pretty pathetic. 

17 minutes ago, paboom said:

I think that is to activate the peds.

• Bob 1
  • Jagger 1

1 hour ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

image.png.5bcaae1a7fa43813e5200f71387fc8fd.png

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, paboom said:

Vito does the same jump, only higher.

2 minutes ago, pawrestler said:

The fact that Crookham actually steps on the line after too 😭

Wow!!!! I did not see that yesterday. That’s the New York in him doing that! Thanks for posting this PA!

• Bob 1