Carr-O'Toole Rivalry winner

Is David Carr the winner of this rivalry, given the final 3-2 match win advantage, or does Carr have to win the title tomorrow and finish off the job?

ETA:  For the record, I saw Carr is the winner.  I thought it was an interesting question because one of O'Toole's wins came in an NCAA final

Edited by VakAttack

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Is David Carr the winner of this rivalry, given the final 3-2 match win advantage, or does Carr have to win the title tomorrow and finish off the job?

I think Rivalry winner is Carr for but for NCAA comprehensive portfolio I favor O'Toole

5 hours ago, flyingcement said:

I think Rivalry winner is Carr for but for NCAA comprehensive portfolio I favor O'Toole

5 minutes ago, Dark Energy said:

Each of us fans of the sport are the winner.

This and this.

Love watching those two scrap.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

2 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

We need a round robin tournament with Carr, O'Toole, and Mesenbrink.

I'm still salty that Carr got a 4 seed.   It should've been Mesenbrink and Carr meeting in the bottom half, with the winner getting Keegan in the finals.  Or even Mesenbrink as the 4 seed, going thru Keegan, with Ramirez/Carr in the bottom bracket.  Though I'm rooting for Mesenbrink, everyone knows Carr and Keegan are the class of this weight, and I'd have preferred Mesenbrink have to go through one of them to earn the right to deprive us of a Carr/Keegan final.

I was surprised how suddenly O’Toole gassed. At the end of the match I don’t think Carr had a great setup or shot as much as O’Toole had nothing left.

Credit to Carr for pushing the pace and making it happen, I’ve just never seen O’Toole gas like that.