2024 NCAA Championships - Session 3

Beard should have bumped. Carl giving him the boot drove him to staying down at 197 and it bit him in the ass. Hopefully he fights back tonight after getting some lunch and another gallon of pedialyte

i am an idiot on the internet

6 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

I would rather listen to a year's worth of Braeden Davis and Aaron Brooks sermons than ever award a point for a correct throw ever again

Why are you comparing a good thing, Davis/Brooks interviews, to a stupid thing, correct throws?

7 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Lets cancel arm bars, half Nelson's, and especially back bows.  Cradles only allowed!

Are you in favor of allowing all MMA submission holds? There’s a huge difference between moves that cause pain and moves that cause injury. Arm bars, power halves, etc. are painful as are all good pinning combinations. I’m all for that. Most people don’t know the technique on the move Plott did but it is a move that is not really painful… just takes your knee to a position where it all of a sudden pops. I’d have to do a breakdown on the technique (which I’m not taking the time right now) but if you see it, I bet you’d agree it’s quite dangerous. 

• Brain 1

Just now, nhs67 said:

I am really hoping we see Beard up at HWT next season.

He has eligibility left?! Gonna start calling him Michael Micic Beard

• Haha 1

i am an idiot on the internet

4 minutes ago, Eagle26 said:

Are you in favor of allowing all MMA submission holds? There’s a huge difference between moves that cause pain and moves that cause injury. Arm bars, power halves, etc. are painful as are all good pinning combinations. I’m all for that. Most people don’t know the technique on the move Plott did but it is a move that is not really painful… just takes your knee to a position where it all of a sudden pops. I’d have to do a breakdown on the technique (which I’m not taking the time right now) but if you see it, I bet you’d agree it’s quite dangerous. 

Did you post when RBY did the same thing or did you laugh at Brands and Desanto?  Were you silent? Please respond.

Edited by Interviewed_at_Weehawken

1 minute ago, pokemonster said:

How da hell did Schultz screw up that TD?

... because he's fat!

D3

• Haha 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.