MTDSGA

1 hour ago, Ohio Elite said:

I'm not sure what we're talking about..

But I beg to differ....

... make TDS great again 

If you've been watching MSM heads are exploding, I think this next round of TDS will be bigger and better than any expected.  😯

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, ionel said:

... make TDS great again 

If you've been watching MSM heads are exploding, I think this next round of TDS will be bigger and better than any expected.  😯

No doubt!  Headed for a full blown demic.  And I can agree with this much more than the motion to deny sex, gravy, and anchovies. 

• Bob 2

8 hours ago, ionel said:

... make TDS great again 

When you watch the MSM reporters or whatever they are do you ever think they really need some phycological help. I just find it difficult that grown adults with a great deal of education could be mentally so far removed from reality. I mean how do they function outside of their little bubbles on TV.

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, Paul158 said:

When you watch the MSM reporters or whatever they are do you ever think they really need some phycological help. I just find it difficult that grown adults with a great deal of education could be mentally so far removed from reality. I mean how do they function outside of their little bubbles on TV.

I question the "education."

• Bob 1

33 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

I think this might fit here:

Jamie Raskin, what an absolute waste of oxygen. As my dad used to say and I quote "he is as worthless as tits on a boar hog."

Edited by Paul158
missed a word
  • Bob 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Jamie Raskin, what absolute waste of oxygen. As my dad used to say and I quote "he is worthless as tits on a boar hog."

Hahaha.  Did he ever say “socks on a rooster?”

• Bob 1

Just now, Offthemat said:

1 minute ago, Offthemat said:

No, he never said that. He also said.  You are as dumb or as crazy as a soup sandwich. That could also apply to Jamie Raskin.

• Fire 1

6 hours ago, ionel said:

Proof that TDS is coming and the new variant will be worse.

Screenshot_20240320-232940_Chrome.thumb.jpg.af2755f9237a2c952f4bcdcd0cfc7347.jpg

Because only the folks who want to MAGA aren’t terribly worried about protecting the government’s right to censor the people’s speech?  The error in jackson brown’s hypothetical is that it would be the government encouraging the kids to jump. 

2 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Because only the folks who want to MAGA aren’t terribly worried about protecting the government’s right to censor the people’s speech?  The error in jackson brown’s hypothetical is that it would be the government encouraging the kids to jump. 

My point on this one is is more Newsweek.  Yes lots of folks were worried about Brown's comment (left & right) but Newsweek (as did others) made their headline about MAGA.  They are deeply infected with TDS.  

56 minutes ago, ionel said:

My point on this one is is more Newsweek.  Yes lots of folks were worried about Brown's comment (left & right) but Newsweek (as did others) made their headline about MAGA.  They are deeply infected with TDS.  

SMH...the media is just nauseating.

2 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

But yet we have all these folks everywhere (including all over this board) continue to follow MSM whole heartedly, and then run to social media to parrot them.   Why is that?

There is no other way to find out what is going on is why.  And it is why I go to several different sources to try and sift out what may be true, or not, as it seems a lot of time it is somewhere in between what the MSM spews.  The problem, on both sides of things, is when people just take a headline or an article exactly as written and put no critical thought into it.  Of course there are biases, again on both sides, when people read things, or tend to only watch certain one-sided news channels.

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

There is no other way to find out what is going on is why.  And it is why I go to several different sources to try and sift out what may be true, or not, as it seems a lot of time it is somewhere in between what the MSM spews.  The problem, on both sides of things, is when people just take a headline or an article exactly as written and put no critical thought into it.  Of course there are biases, again on both sides, when people read things, or tend to only watch certain one-sided news channels.

Respectfully disagree that these networks, etc  that everyone bitches about here, is the only way to find out what is going on.   It's just easy.  But its also that more people are interested in confirmation, rather than information.

• Fire 1

Might be a fine line between encouraging and pressuring social media to edit content. 

But misinformation is dangerous and people with great reach should be held to higher standards. Much like public figures having a higher bar to clear to sue for defamation. 

On 3/19/2024 at 9:03 AM, ionel said:

I question the "education."

Exactly.  They have almost no education but quite extensive indoctrination and credentials proving they have no ability to deviate from said indoctrination.