• Orine
    • Shawver
    • Ragusin
    • Arujau
    • Bailey
    • Frost
    • Someone Else

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/21/2024 at 03:50 PM

A good bracket placement is 20 seed Tyler Wells. He beat his first round opponent Kurt Phipps the first time 7-2. If he were to win against he would possibly face Dylan Shawver who he also beat in the dual. He hasn’t gotten smoked by anyone as of yet. He wrestles way too tight so far in college but could be a bracket buster.

• Fire 3

Ragusin has to get thru Latona, Shawver Fix to get to the finals. WOW. Latona could also be a bracket buster, although he hasn't wrestled as well as the guy that lost to Mendez in tiebreaker last year.

On 3/13/2024 at 7:58 PM, Lunaticfringe said:

A good bracket placement is 20 seed Tyler Wells. He beat his first round opponent Kurt Phipps the first time 7-2. If he were to win against he would possibly face Dylan Shawver who he also beat in the dual. He hasn’t gotten smoked by anyone as of yet. He wrestles way too tight so far in college but could be a bracket buster.

He mffl in Big 10 before even qualifying.  Received an At-Large bid.  Makes me wonder how healthy he is if he forfeited before even qualifying ?

38 minutes ago, Elevator said:

I've only seen a few Orine matches - but he seems like he can contend.  ACC guys might tend to be underrated - is this their year?

Fix majored him 11-3 in January, if that helps any. 

4 hours ago, NM1965 said:

Fix should probably be the favorite, but I bet Fix wrestles too passively and loses a close one in the finals to Crookham. 

Just like Rivera and DeSantos, Fix is good but not good enough. Unless he wins it all this year(which I do not see happening) he’ll be one of the best 7 year 2nd best D1 wrestlers of all time.  

Edited by Rassling
  • Haha 2

On 3/16/2024 at 4:01 PM, Rassling said:

Just like Rivera and DeSantos, Fix is good but not good enough. Unless he wins it all this year(which I do not see happening) he’ll be one of the best 7 year 2nd best D1 wrestlers of all time.  

Haha - who are you laughing at? Your credibility is zero here. Recall what was said before Davis won the big10’s @ 125? Anyone dedicated to online chatting at this level most likely has cauliflower back. Mom and Dad must be proud. 🙂

1 minute ago, Rassling said:

Haha - who are you laughing at? Your credibility is zero here. Recall what was said before Davis won the big10’s @ 125? Anyone dedicated to online chatting at this level most likely has cauliflower back. Mom and Dad must be proud. 🙂

You quoted yourself.

Tagging @Pinnacleso he can see it.

Also, you saying he has zero credibility is a rando calling a rando a rando.

• Haha 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

39 minutes ago, Rassling said:

Tag this tough guy

Says internet keyboard warrior who clearly doesn't have it?

On 3/16/2024 at 4:01 PM, Rassling said:

2 hours ago, Rassling said:

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

You quoted yourself.

Tagging @Pinnacleso he can see it.

Also, you saying he has zero credibility is a rando calling a rando a rando.

2 hours ago, Rassling said:

Tag this tough guy

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

giphy.gif

Right? 😏

D3

• Haha 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

To address the injury elephant in the room, how much of a contender is Vito going to be this tournament?  Is he a 7th/8th guy? And what happened, is he legit pulling a concussed, injured back, AND torn knee coming into this tournament?

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Says the true keyboard warrior with 6500 + posts. Perhaps the amount of time spent here may have been better spent with family? D1 just lost another wrestling program, and your plan is?

2 minutes ago, Rassling said:

Says the true keyboard warrior with 6500 + posts. Perhaps the amount of time spent here may have been better spent with family? D1 just lost another wrestling program, and your plan is?

You legitimately have zero clue.

It's cute.

3 hours ago, Rassling said:

multiple personality disorder must be a bitch...you have my sympathies

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, wrestle87 said:

To address the injury elephant in the room, how much of a contender is Vito going to be this tournament?  Is he a 7th/8th guy? And what happened, is he legit pulling a concussed, injured back, AND torn knee coming into this tournament?

Vito is definitely gimpy. I think he'll be a 5th/6th place guy this time around, he's just not been as good this year as he was last year. Now watch him go out and dominate all 5 matches, hehe.