Davis should be the #1 seed at NCAA's.

1 minute ago, flyingcement said:

Stanich could also make an argument, but Davis should be 2 at worst

At this point Braeden has far more better wins and far better losses.  Hard to see him not jumping Stanich

Edited by PortaJohn
  • Brain 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

3 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

At this point Braeden has far more better wins and far better losses.  Hard to see him not jumping Stanich

Davis giving up bonus to Caleb Smith was a noteworthy consideration that I consider worth of bringing to the table.  I think Davis is the more likely number one, but concede an argument to be made for Stanich

3 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Davis giving up bonus to Caleb Smith was a noteworthy consideration that I consider worth of bringing to the table.  I think Davis is the more likely number one, but concede an argument to be made for Stanich

Fair point.  Wonder if the loss to Jax Forrest will play into it at all even if it's not officially on Stanich's record for seeding

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

Just now, PortaJohn said:

Fair point.  Wonder if the loss to Jax Forrest will play into it at all even if it's not officially on Stanich's record for seeding

That's the other thing.  For me, I'd hold it against him - but for others, they may not.  Davis still should be the betting favorite to be the one seed I'd think

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Agreed,  I think Davis is pretty clear #1.  But I will wait for Pyles confirmation tomorrow. 🤪

Edited by Threadkilla

59 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Probably.  He has better wins and better losses than all the other conference champs

Losses don’t come into play. Stanch will have him beat in coaches rank. Davis will have him beat in winning %. Probably will come down to RPI

17 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Good Point.  Quality wins is 20% which I believe Davis should have another advantage

Yep. Either way that’s your 1 and 2 seeds. No one else has a shot

2 hours ago, Le duke said:

I’m sure @jajensen will be along to make the case for Smith over Davis based on head to head, plus Husker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit I'd love Smith to be last seed and wrestle Davis first round. We all know davis isn't winning 125

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

Shit I'd love Smith to be last seed and wrestle Davis first round. We all know davis isn't winning 125

Teched by Barnett, a TECH FALL, shortly after you declared Davis part of a “very average” group that just went 1, 3, 2, 3 at the Big Ten Tournament. You’re the worst poster in the history of these forums, at least Cinnabun was trolling. You actually believe the crap that you type. 

19 minutes ago, MLB9 said:

Teched by Barnett, a TECH FALL, shortly after you declared Davis part of a “very average” group that just went 1, 3, 2, 3 at the Big Ten Tournament. You’re the worst poster in the history of these forums, at least Cinnabun was trolling. You actually believe the crap that you type. 

If you don't see this year 125 is all about matchups, then I can tell you aren't paying attention 

50 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

If you don't see this year 125 is all about matchups, then I can tell you aren't paying attention 

Ok. The totality of season matchups will determine one guy is a #1 or 2 seed(likely) and the other guy is, I don’t know, a 12 to 15? Maybe worse? One is definitely better at matchups, which seem fairly important here, and it’s not the one you’re pedestaling.

But that’s not the worst of your commentary. The “very average” group of four PSU wrestlers just outscored the mighty big Husker four 66.5 to 54 this weekend. And history tells us one of those groups gets even better ~two weeks later and one doesn’t. Are you ready to retract anything yet? Just say you were speaking on emotion and frustration and I won’t bring it up again.

7 minutes ago, MLB9 said:

Ok. The totality of season matchups will determine one guy is a #1 or 2 seed(likely) and the other guy is, I don’t know, a 12 to 15? Maybe worse? One is definitely better at matchups, which seem fairly important here, and it’s not the one you’re pedestaling.

But that’s not the worst of your commentary. The “very average” group of four PSU wrestlers just outscored the mighty big Husker four 66.5 to 54 this weekend. And history tells us one of those groups gets even better ~two weeks later and one doesn’t. Are you ready to retract anything yet? Just say you were speaking on emotion and frustration and I won’t bring it up again.

Matchups 100% a thing, better hope your boy Davis doesn't get a bad matchup.. and please let me hear how good beau stall barlett is. 149-down is above average is that better? Don't forget Carter ran away... and well,  frankly, Kirk says none of this matters anyway....