Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S.

59 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Then we moved on. To show that at no point is the program bad or wrong. But that you don't like it because it helps people you don't like. There is a word for that. 

Then YOU moved on as you were wrong.  Again, as usual. 

• Bob 1

56 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Yes and since, based on your logic, you can't determine they are illegal, so it proves that you must treat them as legal. You don't like doing THAT tho. Oh no. We can't have that. 

Again, you don't like them for some reason. I'll venture a guess, you know what that reason is and don't want to admit it because no one likes those people but for a very obvious reason. 

Probably not. Bahahahhahahahahaha.  But but but 

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

I'm sorry you feel this has proven something. Must have taken you a long time to research. So much red yarn wasted. I hate that you used your time in creating this mess that only you can understand. That you want to believe it doesn't make it true. Sorry again. When  you get actual evidence of something you can try again. 

Ps. Pepe Silvia does work here! 

There’s that psycho babble 

• Bob 2

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Didn't think you would. Just wanted to point out how ridiculous you are and how desperate you are to dislike someone for no reason other than your own bias. 

Congrats! 

There are people that disagree and are likable nonetheless.  

• Bob 1

6 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

They were legal immigrants who paid their own way and the information was contained in a regular INS report.

are you saying that no illegal immigrants were flown in in the last couple years? 

TBD

30 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

so you're aware that illegals were flown in to the US by our own government, correct?

Why are you trying to make this about something else. Lets stick to the OP and think about it critically.

His post uses the word admitted, which implies guilt. In fact it was report, by the INS, in a regularly issued report on legal immigration. Why didn't he use reported? Because admitted is loaded and reported is not. Admitted will get people's blood boiling, reported will not.

These immigrants were legal and paid their own way, both of which the OP lied about.

The OP also used quotation marks in strange ways like he was copy pasting from a source, but not really. And why not post the link to the source?

Anyway, when you read things that do not add up you should not just accept them uncritically.

Perhaps you could even engage the OP on the subject rather than asking me not to post.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1) i was asking you, personally what you knew/thought independent of original assertion

2) i didn't tell you to not post - i suggested not posting if it's going to be a 'false' 'your stupid' etc etc

and it's not you. i even do it to. as a board i think we can do better on cutting that waste of space down. 

TBD

9 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

are you saying that no illegal immigrants were flown in in the last couple years? 

There needs to be evidence of the thing before you can reasonably believe the thing could even possibly exist. It seems as if you really really want to believe a thing is true. Asking a question like that will get you a show on fox but doesn't actually do the work of proving the thing is real. 

Rather than asking the question just bring the evidence. Make it rock solid rather than the flimsy innuendo that you hope will convince others to do the work you should've done first.  

For crying out loud.  Here’s the original story:  https://cis.org/Bensman/Government-Admission-Biden-Parole-Flights-Create-Security-Vulnerabilities-US-Airports

Here’s fact checking the fact checkers:  https://cis.org/Bensman/Fact-Checking-Fact-Check-CIS-Reporting-Stands

As you can see, Threadkilla’s post was perfectly accurate and WKN’s wasn’t. (nothing new)

And I will add that while no endorsed checks have yet been produced, that federal agencies and tax avoider donors are subsidizing illegal aliens.  The government may not be handing out plane tickets, just the money to buy them. 

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

For crying out loud.  Here’s the original story:  https://cis.org/Bensman/Government-Admission-Biden-Parole-Flights-Create-Security-Vulnerabilities-US-Airports

Here’s fact checking the fact checkers:  https://cis.org/Bensman/Fact-Checking-Fact-Check-CIS-Reporting-Stands

As you can see, Threadkilla’s post was perfectly accurate and WKN’s wasn’t. (nothing new)

And I will add that while no endorsed checks have yet been produced, that federal agencies and tax avoider donors are subsidizing illegal aliens.  The government may not be handing out plane tickets, just the money to buy them. 

Who is the ExDir of CIS?

If it helps he wrote for FAIR which: The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) is a nonprofit, anti-immigration organization in the United States.[6][7] The group publishes position papers, organizes events, and runs campaigns in order to advocate for changes in U.S. immigration policy. The Southern Poverty Law Center classifies FAIR as a hate group with ties to white supremacist groups.[8][9][10][11][12]

A. HATE. GROUP! 

Do you really want to prop up a guy that was ok writing for the newsletter of a hate group? He'd have to turn the corner on a few issues before he could be considered an authority on this particular subject. Let alone the organization that he has run for the bulk of his adult life. 

If you could find some documentation of a group that opposes or is at best neutral to the issue, that agrees with your points it might help. You have people that agree with you telling you things you agree with and trying to tell us that its fact. You have a long way to go before any of this is compelling in the least. 

Edited by ThreePointTakedown

3 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

There needs to be evidence of the thing before you can reasonably believe the thing could even possibly exist. It seems as if you really really want to believe a thing is true. Asking a question like that will get you a show on fox but doesn't actually do the work of proving the thing is real. 

Rather than asking the question just bring the evidence. Make it rock solid rather than the flimsy innuendo that you hope will convince others to do the work you should've done first.  

The same work you won’t and can’t do.  Oh the irony. 

47 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Who is the ExDir of CIS?

If it helps he wrote for FAIR which: The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) is a nonprofit, anti-immigration organization in the United States.[6][7] The group publishes position papers, organizes events, and runs campaigns in order to advocate for changes in U.S. immigration policy. The Southern Poverty Law Center classifies FAIR as a hate group with ties to white supremacist groups.[8][9][10][11][12]

A. HATE. GROUP! 

Do you really want to prop up a guy that was ok writing for the newsletter of a hate group? He'd have to turn the corner on a few issues before he could be considered an authority on this particular subject. Let alone the organization that he has run for the bulk of his adult life. 

If you could find some documentation of a group that opposes or is at best neutral to the issue, that agrees with your points it might help. You have people that agree with you telling you things you agree with and trying to tell us that its fact. You have a long way to go before any of this is compelling in the least. 

Hasn’t the SPLC been accused of overindulgent use of its funding by its own employees ?  Oh the irony. 

Edited by JimmyBT

there is evidence. there were tons of stories including videos like 2 and 3 years ago.

i don't have time to look it up rn.

TBD

What evidence have you brought??????   We’ll ALL wait. 

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, JimmyBT said:

What evidence have you brought??????   We’ll ALL wait. 

Argument from Ignorance 

I'd say I expected more but that would be a lie. Pivoting, dodging, deflecting, and dodging are your MO. Facts, less so. 

Until you can be honest this is almost always going to end with you holding the bag. 

Good luck. 

there is evidence. there were tons of stories including videos like 2 and 3 years ago.
i don't have time to look it up rn.

Videos of dudes getting on a plane is not the conclusive proof you think it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

We should just trust you? 

Go figure. 

Below the article that you didn’t read there are a number of links to previous articles on the subject.  The only evidence you’ve provided here is that of your own puerile ignorance. 

19 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Argument from Ignorance 

I'd say I expected more but that would be a lie. Pivoting, dodging, deflecting, and dodging are your MO. Facts, less so. 

Until you can be honest this is almost always going to end with you holding the bag. 

Good luck. 

Yep. Again. No evidence from you. None. Zero. Zip. Nada 

32 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

I am comfortable just disagreeing to your lazy sleuthing and have no compunction to calling you out. You don't make it difficult. 

And I comfortable knowing you’re WRONG more than anyone on here. Psycho babble boy jr 

• Bob 1

39 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

And it doesn't sound like you can refute what I said. So you deflect to where you're more comfortable. Don't melt. 

It’s true.  Ignore it though.  You may not want to use dishonorable people as a source when you’re calling someone else dishonorable.  🤦‍♂️ 

Edited by JimmyBT