B1G Tournament Brackets are here

3 minutes ago, SocraTease said:

That length of Hamiti is really a problem for just about anyone.  Not sure how Carr or KOT will deal with it ... though maybe they already have.

Carr beat him in a close one earlier this season.  Hamiti is definitely in the mix.  Seems like he's been under the radar this year and a lot of us put him on mute

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

7 minutes ago, Dark Energy said:

Penn State needs some PR training for their 125.  LOL.

Davis is smart, however.  He was summa cum laude in high school and I seem to think he had a 4.0 at PSU his first semester if I'm not mistaken

1 minute ago, SocraTease said:

Davis is smart, however.  He was summa cum laude in high school and I seem to think he had a 4.0 at PSU his first semester if I'm not mistaken

I heard he was a 4.0 student too. High IQ doesn't mean high EQ though.

Both Nagao and Davis pulled 4.0s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

or speaking ability.

Thomas Jefferson was super smart, but there are multiple reasons why Richard Henry Lee was asked to propose independence at the 2nd Continental Congress.

How about Moses? He wrote the first 5 books of the Bible but Aaron was the spokesman. 

11 minutes ago, Pinnacle said:

How did Sparks not convert there?

That’s a great question. Kennedy was dead to rights about 4 times in that sequence and even looked like he lost the whizzer and sparks just needed to cut the corner at one point and instead decided to shelf the leg 

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1