B1G Tournament Brackets are here

27 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

What L.  I posted prior to Big 10s the plan was to med FF out of Big10s based on what was posted by a reliable source.  That's exactly what happened.  You come on here and call the man a liar, which he's not, and claim I'm wrong for posting what exactly happen.  When it comes to this weird obsession you have with Cael and everything PSU related you need a therapist.  It's unhealthy

Seems like it was Cael’s plan all along. Sounds like it wasn’t Starocci’s though

• Bob 1

8 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Seems like it was Cael’s plan all along. Sounds like it wasn’t Starocci’s though

@Interviewed_at_Weehawken is just a creepy obsessed Cael stalker.  First he lied saying my *secret source" when I originally posted it's a poster on another forum.  Don't know how that's a secret source.  Then he calls that source a liar when hes a respected member of the wrestling community.  Last he tells me I was lying when what I originally posted was what happened.  I stand by my original post. The plan from the beginning was to mff out

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 minute ago, PortaJohn said:

@Interviewed_at_Weehawken is just a creepy obsessed Cael stalker.  First he lied saying my *secret source" when I originally posted it's a poster on another forum.  Don't know how that's a secret source.  Then he calls that source a liar when hes a respected member of the wrestling community.  Last he tells me I was lying when what I originally posted was what happened.  I stand by my original post. The plan from the beginning was to mff out

Who is a creepy obsessed stalker?  How many times have you tagged me? 😉

For the record, I have only had one conversation with Cael and haven't been to State College since Fritz was coaching.  No stalking involved!

However, I do enjoy going at the  PSU fans who have a tendency to be somewhat hypocritical and surprisingly thin-skinned after 14 years of nearly unparalleled success.

If you still refuse to take the L, please explain why Carter and his family were not informed of this fictitious plan?

Nebraska has a lot of consolation wrestlers, more on the mat at the same time than Penn State has in the whole round. Teske was robbed, Hardy still can’t beat a diminished Woods

3 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

However, I do enjoy going at the  PSU fans who have a tendency to be somewhat hypocritical and surprisingly thin-skinned after 14 years of nearly unparalleled success.

And I will admit I've enjoyed you doing this

5 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

If you still refuse to take the L, please explain why Carter and his family were not informed of this fictitious plan?

What source do you have that they weren't informed? Unlike you I actually have a not secret reliable respescted source who posted the opposite prior to the Big 10s

4 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

What is this person's name?

Alb409 who posts on 247.  I also in my original post stated it's a reputable poster in another forum.  Now you go.  Where did you get info that Carter and his family weren't informed?  Or are you just speculating and made that up?

2 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Alb409 who posts on 247.  I also in my original post stated it's a reputable poster in another forum.  Now you go.  Where did you get info that Carter and his family weren't informed?  Or are you just speculating and made that up?

No, no, no.  What is his name?

"Alb409" is a screen name.  Who is he, what is his actual name, and what is his connection to the program.  If you can't tell us this stuff, "Alb409" is just another anonymous internet fanboy such as the two of us.

Carter went to the mat warmed up, ready to wrestle, knee brace on.  Second match- no knee brace.  Something changed. Later that night makes dramatic post.  Family and friends allegedly took a bus to MD.  I'd say that it is pretty obvious that the plan was a bit more flexible than what you stated.

* also, I find you to be the thinnest skinned of PSU fans.  LeDuke, for instance, barely responds to me these days!

1 minute ago, Gantry said:

Folks, there's a Starocci thread to discuss this on if you could be so kind. 

Nice OT win for Rocco Welsh over Kennedy, future is bright for that kid. 

I wondered how he'd do against Kennedy. Is he going for 3rd later today by chance?