Will the Easter Bunny come to Joe Biden's rescue if he goes off script or if someone h

3 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

I completely understand why he avoided the border. What a shit show. He could have done all that his first two years in office. 

He screwed it up his first day in office. Taking away Trumps executive orders .

• Fire 2

11 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Katie Britt's acting classes are paying off. (Read that with a quiver in your voice).

I don't think old worn out male wrestlers or swimmers were her target, least it didn't feel like connected.  

58 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

He screwed it up his first day in office. Taking away Trumps executive orders .

I think my favorite part was when Sen. Langford responded to Biden saying Trump killed the border bill for political purposes by nodding his head and saying, "It's true."

Edited by Wrestleknownothing
  • Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

4 minutes ago, ionel said:

I don't think old worn out male wrestlers or swimmers were her target, least it didn't feel like connected.  

She is too old and senile to connect with me. She seemed to have forgotten that she helped write the border bill and then voted against it once Trump pulled at her marionette strings.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

2 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

She is too old and senile to connect with me. She seemed to have forgotten that she helped write the border bill and then voted against it once Trump pulled at her marionette strings.

Never thought you'd be one to catch the tds infection.  😥  They'll be a vaccine soon.   🙂

• Fire 2
  • Haha 1
  • Stalling 1

MAGA is a tricky word. Some, like me, appreciate the MAGA slogan, but this is not the same as red-hat MAGA. I've never met a red-hat-wearing MAGA, but I know many people with TDS.

I don't believe I've met anyone who likes Trump, but I know many who respect his policies and business background.

TDS is a blue uncontrollable contagion.  MAGA is contained. 

• Fire 1
  • Confused 1