Paniro Johnson

Pretty exciting times for ISU potentially 3 more years out of paniro and casey if he chooses to red shirt 4 years for tate nakt 3 years of Chittum, and 2 years for echemendia and 3 for both frost brothers. With christian castillo coming in for the class of 2025 as well as Carlos Stanton jr. They just need to fill 197 and heavy.

Pretty stoked by this.

I think it's a bigger chance we see Swiderski attempt the growth to 165lbs... curious on that one for sure...

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

Pretty stoked by this.

I think it's a bigger chance we see Swiderski attempt the growth to 165lbs... curious on that one for sure...

I think truly his style is better suited at a heavier weight where guys are not as twitchy and slick. Pace seems to be a bigger factor the heavier you go as well.

1 minute ago, Truzzcat said:

I think truly his style is better suited at a heavier weight where guys are not as twitchy and slick. Pace seems to be a bigger factor the heavier you go as well.

I thoughf 141 was a dumb idea for him.  He believed he was a contender, though.

165 for 24-25 is just too much.  He would need that redshirt.  He is impatient, though.

I am also curious where Rojas shakes out here.  I thought the idea was 165lbs for him this next year 

46 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I thoughf 141 was a dumb idea for him.  He believed he was a contender, though.

165 for 24-25 is just too much.  He would need that redshirt.  He is impatient, though.

I am also curious where Rojas shakes out here.  I thought the idea was 165lbs for him this next year 

I'd like to see them keep Meza down at 125 I think he could potentially NQ as a true freshman. I'm just not a huge fan of terukina and it does not sound like he works very hard.

17 minutes ago, Truzzcat said:

I'd like to see them keep Meza down at 125 I think he could potentially NQ as a true freshman. I'm just not a huge fan of terukina and it does not sound like he works very hard.

They just brought in another Cubano at 125lbs.

46 minutes ago, Truzzcat said:

They have Canon Acklin coming in too in Class of 2024. 4x OK 5A State Champ, 2x Super 32 Blood Round, NHSCA AA. He's a 125/133 early on and will likely grow into 133/141 later in his career.

4 hours ago, Truzzcat said:

Pretty exciting times for ISU potentially 3 more years out of paniro and casey if he chooses to red shirt 4 years for tate nakt 3 years of Chittum, and 2 years for echemendia and 3 for both frost brothers. With christian castillo coming in for the class of 2025 as well as Carlos Stanton jr. They just need to fill 197 and heavy.

Don't they have Bartelt-197 and Herrera-285 coming in?

• Bob 1

35 minutes ago, funnyfletcher said:

Don't they have Bartelt-197 and Herrera-285 coming in?

very true, Im now sure if I am sold on Herrera but Bartelt seems like a stud.