Biden Just Confirmed Hawaii Was A Targeted Attack

10 hours ago, Paul158 said:

What the hell dude. You are way over the line here.  I thought it was a common rule on here to leave others wives and children out of our conversations.  Maybe you might consider doing something else to vent.

it was over the line, i admit.

but if you think i actually meant his living breathing wife and that it was not euphemism you might want to reconsider.

as if i even know his wife or if he has one. 

• Fire 2

TBD

Ummmm you told me we don’t need to worry about china’s navy 

The exact quote from YOU was “I’d be more worried about China’s navy than their rocket launchers.”

I said, “I wouldn’t”.

Since you obviously know so much, tell me, what happens when those rocket launchers we aren’t supposed to worry about knock out a couple of US comm, ELINT, EO/IR or SAR birds? What happens when they start knocking out GPS birds?

Hint: they demonstrated the ability to do this in 2007. Which is several lifetimes ago, in terms of space tech development.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Chinese_anti-satellite_missile_test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Le duke said:

The exact quote from YOU was “I’d be more worried about China’s navy than their rocket launchers.”

I said, “I wouldn’t”.

Since you obviously know so much, tell me, what happens when those rocket launchers we aren’t supposed to worry about knock out a couple of US comm, ELINT, EO/IR or SAR birds? What happens when they start knocking out GPS birds?

Hint: they did it in 2007. Which is several lifetimes ago, in terms of space tech development.

And then I said “I’m glad you’re not in charge”. Hint:  if their navy controls the sea it won’t matter.  

Edited by JimmyBT

Hint:  if their navy controls the sea it won’t matter 

And based on your extensive knowledge of Chinese and US vessels and weaponry, you assess this to be likely?

2 minutes ago, Le duke said:

And based on your extensive knowledge of Chinese and US vessels and weaponry, you assess this to be likely?

If you go back and read the link I sent you it explains it. 

Edited by JimmyBT

10 minutes ago, Le duke said:

I said, “I wouldn’t”.

Hint: they demonstrated the ability to do this in 2007. Which is several lifetimes ago, in terms of space tech development.

And please show me where I said we don’t need to worry about their rocket launchers.  Hint:  I didn’t. 

And please show me where I said we don’t need to worry about their rocket launchers.  Hint:  I didn’t. 

???

I never said you did.

There was a comparison as to which was a greater, more worrisome threat. Nowhere did either of us say that their navy, or rocket launchers, were not threats.

29 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

it was over the line, i admit.

but if you think i actually meant his living breathing wife and that it was not euphemism you might want to reconsider.

as if i even know his wife or if he has one. 

Good enough. 

4 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Ok. Both are scary, one is scarier.

Do you understand how comparisons work?

Ok??????    But you said you didn’t say what you said. Your credibility is fading fast 

Edited by JimmyBT

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

But you said you didn’t say what you said 

18 minutes ago, Le duke said:

???

I never said you did.

There was a comparison as to which was a greater, more worrisome threat. Nowhere did either of us say that their navy, or rocket launchers, were not threats.

Just now, Le duke said:

I said that their “rocket launchers” are scarier than their navy.

Good try.  It’s all there for everyone to read 

1 hour ago, JimmyBT said:

You would think someone that says they’re smarter than others on certain thing actually would be. 

Duke just lit you up and is obviously exponentially more experienced than you are here.

You are no more than a turd bringing a fork to a gun fight.