Iowa-Wisconsin

VakAttack

Just now, Rassling said:

Woods looks healthy. And he looks tough. Didn’t know he is going to medical school. I think it always nice to learn a few things about these wrestlers off the mat. 

He already in the right place to learn how to stomach seeing a lot of injuries.

• Fire 2

2 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

Someone needs to tell "Rotchy" that his name just isn't spelled right. This isn't a Lee-Roy vs LER-OY distinction, his name is a crime against language. 

Well, Rachey may have just removed himself from the post-season.

Just now, buckshot said:

Rathjen's injury went away just after the restart but he was somehow limping again after the final whistle. It's almost like Iowa is softer than ten-ply and either duck or cry to preserve their seeds. 

14-3 Iowa.

2 minutes ago, JuanMogen said:

The Great Zargo needs to take a page out of Real Woods' book and go for the keylock.

If he'd had locked up any kind of pinning combination Rathjen would cry like a baby to get a stoppage. 

Just now, VakAttack said:

Or he's sick.  That is a reasonable explanation.  I know we're supposed to always believe the worst, but it's not the only expectation.

No not at all. Other teams have done it too and I like b & moan no matter who does it.

8 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Not disagreeing, but how so? Thought he looked about how I'd expect against an outclassed opponent. Got a little sloppy on top a few times 

He overwhelmed an outmatched guy, but the motion and technique just look off to me.  Been that way for several weeks now, looks different than even he looked earlier this year.  Concerned this is just who he is now for whatever reason, presumably injury but no way to know. 

• Fire 1