Cornell NC State dual meet

1 hour ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

I've said before and I'll say it again - Pat Pop has amazing facial hair

Did checked that out... looks like a tattoo special on Pop's face.

Hmmm, hmm!

D3

• Fire 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

1 minute ago, JuanMogen said:

Everybody talking about Brooks being a lock at 197 forget about Hidlay.

Indeed... but until that happens, everybody is looking towards the nit.

D3

• Fire 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

1 hour ago, Pish said:

Of course, turned on to watch what I thought would be a good dual only to see good ole Cornell without Vito or Cornella. 

Please Cornell..going forward, stop scheduling a great out of conference schedule when all you do is sit guys and lose. It’s one thing to sit guys and win. It’s unbelievable how many times they lose because guys don’t take the mat 

This is one of the main things that pisses me off about the sport. It’s also the number one reason why I refuse to invest in FLO and others. 

17 minutes ago, Rassling said:

This is one of the main things that pisses me off about the sport. It’s also the number one reason why I refuse to invest in FLO and others. 

I even wonder if Vito has enough matches to compete in the NCAAs.

3 minutes ago, Rassling said:

I figure he’d make it up at the conferences but it’s still odd he’s missed the last few match’s - 3?

I'm saying he just has to place high enough to qualify. In a sense he'd be stealing someone else's auto-qual. 

13 hours ago, JuanMogen said:

Everybody talking about Brooks being a lock at 197 forget about Hidlay.

Not like they haven’t wrestled multiple times and all ended in the same result.

Honestly Hidlay seems like a different wrestler against Brooks though. Hopefully Hidlay stops being so tentative next time they wrestle

I have not read the entire thread so apologies if this was already postulated, but do we think Trent has a chance against Aaron he has seemingly jumped levels this year at his new weight and aside from his folkstyle success this year beat avantil kentchadze who had Sidakov beat at worlds without about 10 seconds left.