Taylor Swift won the Super Bowl!!!

mspart

Did any one person get more airplay than Ms Swift?   Perhaps Mahomes, Kelce and the SF QB and their long haired receiver.   What a circus. 

Good game in the end and Taylor was happy so what more could anyone in the world want?

mspart

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

Well too bad for SF.   Both I and Taylor were against them.   Her because of her BF.   Me because being from Seattle area, I hate all things CA.   Does that mean Taylor hates CA too.    Not that I was really for KC either.   But definitely not for SF.  

mspart

This whole Taylor swift saga is the epitome of we'll scream and be mad at what they tell us to scream and be mad at.  My father in law made some kind of comment after the AFCCG.  I showed him a similar graph (it was 47 seconds for that game).   He said yeah but my phone just ding ding dings all day long.

"you know how you stop that, stop clicking on all the things they push for you to click.  Face it, you want to follow along with what they are telling you to be mad at, while else would you keep clicking if you didn't want to hear it?"  

He hasn't said anything about Taylor Swift since...

Nor should anyone!!   I think the circus was funny.   Maybe my question was not correct.   Air play was not the real question, because each shot of her was 2 seconds or less.   But how many times did they focus on her as opposed to others?   I think that was what I was getting at.  

mspart

15 hours ago, VakAttack said:

"Did any one person get more airplay than Ms. Swift?"

It would appear the answer to that is yes.

Nick Lee got more air time in the dual meet last night than Taylor in the SB.  Its outrageous ... does anyone know why?