With Joe packing up his boxes to leave , Who will the Democrats choose to replace him?

Paul158

Will it be Kamala, maybe Michelle, maybe Gavin? Lets see what the independents think, the Democrats think, and the Republicans think. I think it will be Michelle or Gavin.  If so you will have very angry Kamala.

2 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Hillary?

Yes .She will run and get her rightful  place as President. The one that was STOLEN from her. The scorned woman finally gets her revenge. The Democrats would be ecstatic. 

9 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Will it be Kamala, maybe Michelle, maybe Gavin? Lets see what the independents think, the Democrats think, and the Republicans think. I think it will be Michelle or Gavin.  If so you will have very angry Kamala.

If they were smart they'd plug in Joe Manchin.  He's a guy who could appeal to a lot of folks in the middle and end the daily drama.  

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 4

9 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I’m still holding my breathe for a Newsome vs Haley race. I know it’s a long shot, but crazier things have happened.  

(Man, the BDS is a real thing, isn’t it) 

I think it is BDSSA. Biden doing stupid shi- again.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, jross said:

Why not bear all and have Alexander Soros run?  He spends enough time in the White House and gives enough money...

I believe he enjoys being the Ghost President with Barack as his top assistant.

• Fire 4

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I’m still holding my breathe for a Newsome vs Haley race. I know it’s a long shot, but crazier things have happened.  

(Man, the BDS is a real thing, isn’t it) 

Oh no ya got me.  🤦‍♂️ damn straight it is. Biden is a mental disaster and needs to step down for the safety of our country.  Biden Disaster Syndrome is real. 

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, JimmyBT said:

Sadly people thought he was joking 🙃 

The Biden joke is on us.  It is on and all over all of us.

The Dems pulled off a real live nationwide Weekend at Bernie's scam.    Here's Biden, complete with his signature sunglasses.

Weekend At Bernies GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

At least 74 million people detected the joke and tried to stop it.  Now some of the rest are finally becoming aware that Bernie is not all there.  Welcome to the Party, Pals. 

This is the all-new, most current, official NTH thread | Page 199 ...

Edited by Lipdrag
  • Fire 3

5 hours ago, ionel said:

If they were smart they'd plug in Joe Manchin.  He's a guy who could appeal to a lot of folks in the middle and end the daily drama.  

I don’t think Manchin is a match with the dimocrat primary voters. 

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

I don’t think Manchin is a match with the dimocrat primary voters. 

I say who cares he could win ... but yeah it'll never happen, we can't have nice things just drama.