FRL new set

1 minute ago, 1032004 said:

Agreed!  I was surprised to hear Deakin apparently had myocarditis earlier in the year when he lost in the semis (so would’ve been before Covid vaxxes were available if anyone was wondering)

Also: Rowlands and Mocco wrestled 19 times over the course of their careers! Mocco won 11.

Edited by Interviewed_at_Weehawken

52 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Agreed!  I was surprised to hear Deakin apparently had myocarditis earlier in the year when he lost in the semis (so would’ve been before Covid vaxxes were available if anyone was wondering)

Obviously if you checked the 4chan wrestling forum you would know it's because he's a deep cover black ops agent and the government experimented on him to see how his hollow bird bones would respond to a 5G microchip implant before making everyone take the jab. Going to a snowflake libtard school was just a false flag cover and the sheeple fell for it.

• Haha 3

i am an idiot on the internet

9 hours ago, Jason Bryant said:

Yeah, this is a puzzling comment since Tommy and Kevin are still putting out episodes. They just released episode 453 this week.

Their website and feed address hasn’t changed ever.

Yikes. Looks like I am the insane one. I haven't seen any of their episodes come across my feed lately so I wrongly assumed they were on hiatus without verifying

4 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

Obviously if you checked the 4chan wrestling forum you would know it's because he's a deep cover black ops agent and the government experimented on him to see how his hollow bird bones would respond to a 5G microchip implant before making everyone take the jab. Going to a snowflake libtard school was just a false flag cover and the sheeple fell for it.

Hahaha totally. The companies didn't try to seal the studies for 75 years or anything, there totally wasn't 13 pages of side effects, and of course we all know skipping through the testing stage at "warp speed" definitely creates new medical technologies that are completely safe and effective for 100% of the human population. Let's all laugh at people who don't just listen to the news like it's the pastor at their church! Ready?

Hahaha hahaha. Oh yes, I'm finding reality quite funny today.

Edited by forkemaz

36 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Yikes. Looks like I am the insane one. I haven't seen any of their episodes come across my feed lately so I wrongly assumed they were on hiatus without verifying

I do miss the Inside Trip podcast though.  They did like one random podcast last year out of nowhere but then disappeared again

1 hour ago, forkemaz said:

Hahaha totally. The companies didn't try to seal the studies for 75 years or anything, there totally wasn't 13 pages of side effects, and of course we all know skipping through the testing stage at "warp speed" definitely creates new medical technologies that are completely safe and effective for 100% of the human population. Let's all laugh at people who don't just listen to the news like it's the pastor at their church! Ready?

Good grief lighten up Francis and take off the tinfoil hat

6 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Good grief lighten up Francis and take off the tinfoil hat

Everything I said is true. Your earlier post was more conspiracy crap than anything I posted. You're slandering and belittling people to make you're idiotic world view seem more intelligent, unfortunately I can't stand for that, not even here. 

If you beleived everything you heard on the news during the pandemic than you're as dumb as the imaginary people you're mocking. A gullible fool. But anyways go back to repeating what you are told to for pats on the head and "you're such a smart boys" it's not embarrassing at all.

1 hour ago, forkemaz said:

Hopefully that guy who was responsible for Operation Warp Speed actually wins this time around.   It was a great accomplishment, that’s why I’ll probably vote for him again.  Weird that many of his supporters aren’t fans of his greatest accomplishment though.

Edit: somewhat on the topic of what we were discussing, I do give Basch kudos because he started going on a rant about this topic but actually held himself back thankfully.

Edited by 1032004

44 minutes ago, forkemaz said:

Everything I said is true. Your earlier post was more conspiracy crap than anything I posted. You're slandering and belittling people to make you're idiotic world view seem more intelligent, unfortunately I can't stand for that, not even here. 

If you beleived everything you heard on the news during the pandemic than you're as dumb as the imaginary people you're mocking. A gullible fool. But anyways go back to repeating what you are told to for pats on the head and "you're such a smart boys" it's not embarrassing at all.

Ok cool

• Fire 1

47 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Hopefully that guy who was responsible for Operation Warp Speed actually wins this time around.   It was a great accomplishment, that’s why I’ll probably vote for him again.  Weird that many of his supporters aren’t fans of his greatest accomplishment though.

Edit: somewhat on the topic of what we were discussing, I do give Basch kudos because he started going on a rant about this topic but actually held himself back thankfully.

His greatest accomplishment was stifling the war machine for 4 years and ripping the mask off of the American machine. He didn't do much else and it's kind of sad how low the bar is for what people think is a good presidency. Trump totally fumbled all of his biggest challenges and saw the biggest transfer of wealth from the poor to the elite in human history with the way we handled covid stimulus. Barrack was a kid killing bank whore. Good people like Ron Paul or even Larry Elder never get to sniff the office and it's by design. I'm not a Trumper. Rant over.

19 minutes ago, forkemaz said:

His greatest accomplishment was stifling the war machine for 4 years and ripping the mask off of the American machine. He didn't do much else and it's kind of sad how low the bar is for what people think is a good presidency. Trump totally fumbled all of his biggest challenges and saw the biggest transfer of wealth from the poor to the elite in human history with the way we handled covid stimulus. Barrack was a kid killing bank whore. Good people like Ron Paul or even Larry Elder never get to sniff the office and it's by design. I'm not a Trumper. Rant over.

image.jpeg.166e31edc96512b60ad53c43bbd50f77.jpeg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

image.jpeg.166e31edc96512b60ad53c43bbd50f77.jpeg

That wasn't a response to you so why are you trying to meme me? Is it because I just beat your face in on your actual posts with truth? Come at me with something of substance or get lost. 

10 hours ago, forkemaz said:

That wasn't a response to you so why are you trying to meme me? Is it because I just beat your face in on your actual posts with truth? Come at me with something of substance or get lost. 

The post you were replying to was referencing the fact that Deakin had myocarditis prior to the vax being available to him.

8 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

The post you were replying to was referencing the fact that Deakin had myocarditis prior to the vax being available to him.

Do you think  I cannot just go back and look at your post, which is the post I quoted and mine? I can. I did. Your post suggested operation warp speed was a good thing and that trumps supporters should like it. I had already explained why that's not true so instead of repeat myself I told you what Trumps real accomplishments were as president. Free of charge. I was then quoted and mocked by someone who I have already destroyed in an actual argument. 

So I don't know what your framing here is meant to prove but it's vague and pointless. Unlike this post which is specific and possibly equally pointless.

On topic. I think wrestling changed my life is the best podcast but for recent events its FRL. Don't listen to basch, and can't stand blood round.

13 minutes ago, forkemaz said:

Do you think  I cannot just go back and look at your post, which is the post I quoted and mine? I can. I did. Your post suggested operation warp speed was a good thing and that trumps supporters should like it. I had already explained why that's not true so instead of repeat myself I told you what Trumps real accomplishments were as president. Free of charge. I was then quoted and mocked by someone who I have already destroyed in an actual argument. 

So I don't know what your framing here is meant to prove but it's vague and pointless. Unlike this post which is specific and possibly equally pointless.

On topic. I think wrestling changed my life is the best podcast but for recent events its FRL. Don't listen to basch, and can't stand blood round.

Sorry I should have said the post you originally responded to, not your later one.  I just knew that if I mentioned myocarditis within the vicinity of 2021 someone would probably try to blame it on the vax.

The vax wasn’t perfect and shouldn’t have been mandated, but it was pretty darn good, so yeah, Operation Warp Speed was certainly a good thing.

5 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Sorry I should have said the post you originally responded to, not your later one.  I just knew that if I mentioned myocarditis within the vicinity of 2021 someone would probably try to blame it on the vax.

The vax wasn’t perfect and shouldn’t have been mandated, but it was pretty darn good, so yeah, Operation Warp Speed was certainly a good thing.

This post is almost likeable and I would even say that arguing operation warp speed was good but the mandates and dogmatic attitude around the issue were horrid is a fair stance, even though I think it's wrong.