Nebraska vs Michigan

Like I said in the other thread - the Gomez boner is silly. He's a Brice Andonian. Get some real perspective on these guys already. I swear most people who watch this sport are dumb as rocks. No wonder freestyle is the style of choice at the top.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JuanMogen said:

Like I said in the other thread - the Gomez boner is silly. He's a Brice Andonian. Get some real perspective on these guys already. I swear most people who watch this sport are dumb as rocks. No wonder freestyle is the style of choice at the top.

Not even remotely true. Gomez is super fundamentally sound. While at the same time is good for a big move here and there. An andonian type wrestler doesn't take out sasso, yianni, and lovett twice, I believe

Just now, Gus said:

Sometimes Gomez forgets that he has really good baseline attacks also and doesn’t need to hit a big move off the whistle 

yeah, seriously. Why go for the throw seconds into the match? That's something you save when you're down in the 3rd

on the other hand, he did pin Lovett in 20 seconds the last time they wrestled (2 years ago)

Just now, Gus said:

Ridge should 100% choose top when it is his choice. 

Love seeing somebody excel at top. Ridge, Griffith, Nagao (sometimes)...its the best. The bone-brained wrestling fans think throws are the neatest thing ever though.

1 minute ago, hawkguy said:

Not even remotely true. Gomez is super fundamentally sound. While at the same time is good for a big move here and there. An andonian type wrestler doesn't take out sasso, yianni, and lovett twice, I believe

This match is looking like a significant regression so far.

• Fire 1