Flo rankings

Tigerfan

2 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

weird. I am not logged in but it takes me directly to the 29th rankings.

When I click on that link it opens up the app.  By going thru browser to the web site found the dual but not tournament rankings.  I still think MP is hiding them, that scoundrel.  🤨

5 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

I never use the app. I find it maddening...

Same here, I expected that link to go to the web page.  Did I mention flo sucks?

BTW:  was looking for Flo college schedule for Feb to see if worth signing up for a month cause I want to watch OSU v Mizzu on Sunday.  All I could find was viewing the schedule one day at a time.  But being Flo theirs prob 10 other ways and 1 might work.

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 1

7 minutes ago, ionel said:

Same here, I expected that link to go to the web page.  Did I mention flo sucks?

BTW:  was looking for Flo college schedule for Feb to see if worth signing up for a month cause I want to watch OSU v Mizzu on Sunday.  All I could find was viewing the schedule one day at a time.  But being Flo theirs prob 10 other ways and 1 might work.

Try deleting the app. I copied the link from the website. I do not have the app. Though when accessing the website from my phone it always asks me if I want to use the app instead. I always say no.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

10 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Try deleting the app. I copied the link from the website. I do not have the app. Though when accessing the website from my phone it always asks me if I want to use the app instead. I always say no.

Shouldn't I first check to make sure my computer is plugged in?  🙄

Maybe I need a new phone?  🤷‍♀️

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tigerfan said:

So, I’m not the only one who can’t see the most recent rankings on the app? Got it. 

Wkn says delete the app and reinstall.  I say just delete the app.  Did I mention Flo sucks?  

Oh and while I've got the attention of a Tiger fan, why are you guys broadcasting the dual on Flo when you are now B12 and the B12 uses Espn+?   That sucks because ... did I mention Flo sucks.  

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 1