O'Toole squeaks past Hall

ionel

52 minutes ago, ionel said:

3-0

Scored td in last 15s, Hall almost td, reversal & danger but never quite scored. 

Hall is the real deal and has made jumps every year he’s been college and he’s wrestled O’toole a few times already , wouldn’t be surprised to see hall knock off one of the top guys come march 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, flanders said:

Side note: I saw Jeremiah Kent sitting with the team. I wonder if he's thinking of returning?

Kent is often with the team. He traveled to KC for their tournament, he practices several times a week in the room. He’s part of the team, he’ll always be part of the team, just not competing. 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Hall is the real deal and has made jumps every year he’s been college and he’s wrestled O’toole a few times already , wouldn’t be surprised to see hall knock off one of the top guys come march 

He looked good, really thought he was going to get the danger call or one of those takedowns, 65 is gonna be a barn burner.

• Fire 1

Kent is often with the team. He traveled to KC for their tournament, he practices several times a week in the room. He’s part of the team, he’ll always be part of the team, just not competing. 
I've been wondering what happened to him and must have missed any news. What's the deal? He's just decided he doesn't want to compete anymore?

42 minutes ago, Crotalus said:
12 hours ago, Mhlm said:

I've been wondering what happened to him and must have missed any news. What's the deal? He's just decided he doesn't want to compete anymore?

I think that pretty much is it. I talked to him at the invite. He’s pretty busy with school and there is a bit of a log jam at 184 there. While that is a good problem to have on the coaching side, not so great on the athlete side. 

• Fire 2