Woke Fails

Husker_Du

I am totally missing the boat on these Twitter files.  What did Twitter do wrong? 

The Trump Administration wanted to completely control a false narrative of Biden being an embarrassment and a  criminal while providing Biden with no time to defend himself.  This is called an October surprise and is an well established dirty political trick.  Twitter filtered dick pics and what else to stymie this narrative?   As time has proven out, nothing on that laptop is consequential.  Search for yourself at https://bidenlaptopemails.com/

How is it that the Trump administration aren't the dirty ones here?  They took a hard drive under active FBI investigation and gave it to a SINGLE far right news media corporation - via a private citizen at a news conference! - for the sole purpose of slander.  Why not provide to everyone if they are so interested in 1A?

• Fire 4

20 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

I am totally missing the boat on these Twitter files.  What did Twitter do wrong? 

The Trump Administration wanted to completely control a false narrative of Biden being an embarrassment and a  criminal while providing Biden with no time to defend himself.  This is called an October surprise and is an well established dirty political trick.  Twitter filtered dick pics and what else to stymie this narrative?   As time has proven out, nothing on that laptop is consequential.  Search for yourself at https://bidenlaptopemails.com/

How is it that the Trump administration aren't the dirty ones here?  They took a hard drive under active FBI investigation and gave it to a SINGLE far right news media corporation - via a private citizen at a news conference! - for the sole purpose of slander.  Why not provide to everyone if they are so interested in 1A?

🍿

• Haha 2

Is it acceptable for a particular group of people to suppress views they disagree with and amplify views they prefer?  Many adults who believe that Twitter is a large digital public square are appalled by the one-sided bias of Twitter employees and the U.S. government.  Twitter was a publicly owned company that lied about censorship and shadow-banning behavior in public blogs and congressional testimony.  This rubs me the wrong way.

The laptop story is probably a true narrative and another Biden embarrassment.  Biden is a failed father (IMO), a seasoned pathological liar (fact), corrupt (fact), and handsy/creepy (IMO).  Given what Tony Bobulinski and James Gilliar stated, in collaboration with Hunter's emails, it is probable that Joe Biden is the 'big guy' with the 10% payout.  Conflict of interest?  Here is the email in question - https://bidenlaptopemails.com/biden-emails/email.php?id=20170513-064828_477

Wasn't there enough time for at least one paper to vet before publishing the news?

What had the FBI done with the laptop given to them before it was given to the press?  What is the FBI doing with the laptop investigation now?  Why did the FBI influence the larger media to lie in the laptop news before and after it was released?

People like Sam Harris are on record as not caring if Biden was comatose, children kept in the basement, etc.  Take any citizen in the U.S., and they would make a better president than Donald Trump.  Get Trump out of office at all costs.  

Is it possible that Biden and Trump are dirty?  Must it be an OR statement?

1 hour ago, jross said:

Is it acceptable for a particular group of people to suppress views they disagree with and amplify views they prefer?  Many adults who believe that Twitter is a large digital public square are appalled by the one-sided bias of Twitter employees and the U.S. government.  Twitter was a publicly owned company that lied about censorship and shadow-banning behavior in public blogs and congressional testimony.  This rubs me the wrong way.

The laptop story is probably a true narrative and another Biden embarrassment.  Biden is a failed father (IMO), a seasoned pathological liar (fact), corrupt (fact), and handsy/creepy (IMO).  Given what Tony Bobulinski and James Gilliar stated, in collaboration with Hunter's emails, it is probable that Joe Biden is the 'big guy' with the 10% payout.  Conflict of interest?  Here is the email in question - https://bidenlaptopemails.com/biden-emails/email.php?id=20170513-064828_477

Wasn't there enough time for at least one paper to vet before publishing the news?

What had the FBI done with the laptop given to them before it was given to the press?  What is the FBI doing with the laptop investigation now?  Why did the FBI influence the larger media to lie in the laptop news before and after it was released?

People like Sam Harris are on record as not caring if Biden was comatose, children kept in the basement, etc.  Take any citizen in the U.S., and they would make a better president than Donald Trump.  Get Trump out of office at all costs.  

Is it possible that Biden and Trump are dirty?  Must it be an OR statement?

They are both corrupt.  Twitter is corrupt.  NY Post is corrupt.  I can't even think of an unbiased American news outlet.  As they all claim to be journalists, that make them all corrupt. 

You can reasonably speculate what the FBI did in the more than a year they were in possession of the laptop.  They investigated it thoroughly and completely.  It was top, top priority.  That is why you can be certain there is nothing consequential/actionable on it.  Imagine what would have happened if the Director of the FBI told Trump - "Well, we have had Hunter Biden's laptop and email for over a year but we didn't really have time to give more than a cursory glance at the contents.  We're good, right?"

Enough time to vet?  No way.  How could it be vetted? Only one news outlet was allowed access to the source.  By Trump administration design, it was impossible to vet.  It was solely to slander Biden, the truth - one way or the other - being irrelevant. 

The FBI paid Twitter to censor people that posted on Twitter.   Especially with regards to the laptop.  You are assuming the laptop was a plant from what you are saying.   The laptop was left at a laptop repair center apparently forgotten.   This was not planned by Trump or his administration.  But it was effectively shut down by FBI and Twitter before the election because it was possibly some Russian election interference. 

Is that what we want our government officials doing?  Stopping news that they don't want to hear?  FBI is complicit in this and needs massive reform.    

mspart

2 hours ago, mspart said:

The FBI paid Twitter to censor people that posted on Twitter.   Especially with regards to the laptop.  You are assuming the laptop was a plant from what you are saying.   The laptop was left at a laptop repair center apparently forgotten.   This was not planned by Trump or his administration.  But it was effectively shut down by FBI and Twitter before the election because it was possibly some Russian election interference. 

Is that what we want our government officials doing?  Stopping news that they don't want to hear?  FBI is complicit in this and needs massive reform.    

mspart

Of course we don't want our government censoring. Nor do want them manipulating elections like Comey did.  The truly bizarre situation we have is that the FBI censored content that they were responsible for creating.  It is a comedy of errors.

20 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

I can't even think of an unbiased American news outlet.  As they all claim to be journalists, that make them all corrupt. 

Baloney.  I've been over this on here already 5, 009 times in this forum's short tenure,  so I'm not going over it again. 

But,  no,  baloney,  there IS still straight,  unbiased journalism. I get a daily feed of it two- three times each day. 

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, Ban Basketball said:

Baloney.  I've been over this on here already 5, 009 times in this forum's short tenure,  so I'm not going over it again. 

But,  no,  baloney,  there IS still straight,  unbiased journalism. I get a daily feed of it two- three times each day. 

From the BBC?   If you get a feed, it is probably tailored to your history and is therefore biased to whatever interests you.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Ban Basketball said:

KWWL is much better journalism.  To be a stickler, KWWL shows its bias in selecting what outside news to bring in.  Today's front page is good but it's not always good.  This is MUCH MUCH MUCH better than the mainstream.  Center-left but not extreme left.

• Fire 1

28 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

From the BBC?   If you get a feed, it is probably tailored to your history and is therefore biased to whatever interests you.

Nope. Good ol' American news and journalism,  giving me the who,  what,  why,  when,  and where of each story,  each and every day.

Ya just gotta poke around to find such news. 

• Haha 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

10 minutes ago, jross said:

KWWL is much better journalism.  To be a stickler, KWWL shows its bias in selecting what outside news to bring in.  Today's front page is good but it's not always good.  This is MUCH MUCH MUCH better than the mainstream.  Center-left but not extreme left.

Can't be too derned "center-left," my friend,  given who Ronnie Steele is ( and I know who he is).

• Fire 1