Hutmacher is unimpressive; Kueter is tiny

Stick your special privilege into a vacuum cleaner one time--just for a few seconds--and you're the guy who ****** an Electrolux for the rest of your life. If you pee your pants in second grade one time, then you’re "Mr. BloggyPeePants" for as long as you live in that town. Walk around nude in a museum for ten minutes, and it wouldn't matter if you discovered fusion.

So. Give me a number. How many times do you have to do stand up to be a stand-up comedian? Ten times, three times, one time? Does it matter if you’re not paid? What if the club manager gives you free drinks? That’s a form of payment. Right?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

Stick your special privilege into a vacuum cleaner one time--just for a few seconds--and you're the guy who ****** an Electrolux for the rest of your life. If you pee your pants in second grade one time, then you’re "Mr. BloggyPeePants" for as long as you live in that town. Walk around nude in a museum for ten minutes, and it wouldn't matter if you discovered fusion.

I'm now wondering how Jombo got his name.  🤔

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

Stick your special privilege into a vacuum cleaner one time--just for a few seconds--and you're the guy who ****** an Electrolux for the rest of your life

A vacuum store is just like a guitar store, there's a bunch of vacuums hanging in the windows to entice the vacuumists. But they do not attract the same clientele as a guitar store. Because if they did, the vacuum store would just be loaded with a bunch of broke f***ers, who just wanted to run the new vacuums.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

On 2/17/2024 at 12:44 PM, PortaJohn said:

A vacuum store is just like a guitar store, there's a bunch of vacuums hanging in the windows to entice the vacuumists. But they do not attract the same clientele as a guitar store. Because if they did, the vacuum store would just be loaded with a bunch of broke f***ers, who just wanted to run the new vacuums.

So you're saying you've been in a Guitar Center a time or two..

I miss my boy Cletus