The Government can’t give someone something without first taking it from someone else

44 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Yeah, I like poking at him when he says dumb stuff, which is always, so I limit it to really dumb stuff to save time. It is funny to see his responses get even dumber.

Gish gallop. That is a new one, and I love it.

poke watching GIF

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I only think my dictionary is better than yours. The first word in the definition is implicit. There is nothing to sign there is no dotted line, dumb dumb.

1 hour ago, VakAttack said:

I think this is all a big to get his post count up for some reason.  He just quotes people three separate times to try to gish-gallop around the fact he has nothing substantive to say.

Two

I think this is all a big to get his post count up for some reason.  He just quotes people three separate times to try to gish-gallop around the fact he has nothing substantive to say.

Says the guy here with nothing to say. 

But but but FSU was undefeated 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I only think my dictionary is better than yours. The first word in the definition is implicit. There is nothing to sign there is no dotted line, dumb dumb.

Explicitly done for a reason jr 

Post count is climbing. Ya baby !!!

47 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Show me how smart you are and answer the questions I asked. 

You seem like the kind of guy whose mother did his homework for him. Since I don't care if you ever move out of your parents' basement, I will not be doing your homework for you.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

You seem like the kind of guy whose mother did his homework for him. Since I don't care if you ever move out of your parents' basement, I will not be doing your homework for you.

I am in the basement of my lake cabin right now. Moms dead though. 

2 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Funny. The homework is for you. To learn something. 

34 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Literally so little to say he's talking about topics from other threads. #Sad

I’m never sad. Life’s too short. And I love living  what’s left of the American dream.  Too bad for you your life sucks huh?   That is sad.  

3 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I do not do the Socratic method. If you have an argument to make, make it.

4 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I certainly understand if you just like to babble but when someone asks you what your babble means you can try explain it 

10 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

A nice man gave you a perfectly good explanation of how our tax system works. It was so simple even you understood it.  But then you got so mad and started babbling about nothing. I was just curious why ?… 

• Confused 1