Brands wanted them, he got them

H82Lose

2 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Yeah I guess there will be types that will be drawn to a Ferrari family title team but once you start going for those types, what do you actually stand for? Aside from the likelihood of it all going wrong, there has to be something more important than winning alone.

it just depends whether we are talking about moral truth or the actual actions and attitudes of d1 coaches.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

On 12/30/2023 at 8:32 PM, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Hopefully, this puts an end to the Ferrari experience. 

This probably means we lose Angelo (the youngest) which is a bit of a bummer because he actually looks to be the only sane one in the family... for now

AJ looked sane enough in high school, just hard-nosed.  Getting freedom and being away from parents didn’t really go too well.

What exactly did ferrari do different then happens quite often by most wrestlers after a late takedown win ?

you never seen a wrestler put his hand on a kids head after a match ???...often i see a little push to the head after a win

happens all the time..........and I RARELY see a kid instantaneously jump back up to fight

More blame should be on the opponent.........for all we know ferrari didn't even apply much pressure on the head the kid was looking to retaliate at anything

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Clown 1

50 minutes ago, alliseeisgold said:

What exactly did ferrari do different then happens quite often by most wrestlers after a late takedown win ?

you never seen a wrestler put his hand on a kids head after a match ???...often i see a little push to the head after a win

happens all the time..........and I RARELY see a kid instantaneously jump back up to fight

More blame should be on the opponent.........for all we know ferrari didn't even apply much pressure on the head the kid was looking to retaliate at anything

Seems like we have another poster that needs their eyes checked. 

What Fartard did was not your regular face mush. He aggressively shoved Glazier twice - he got up, pushed against his back, then came around and tried to shove/push against his head. That's when Glazier retaliated. And even if it had been more of a run of the mill face/back mush, do we really want to encourage more post match extracurriculars? 

The open hand strike, the flipping off of a teammate and crowd, is that cool by you too? 

"more blame should be put on the opponent".  What an unbelievably low IQ take. 

Edited by Mr. PeanutButter
  • Fire 6

4 hours ago, alliseeisgold said:

In an attempt to punch his teammate, he punched a ref in the face. 

4 hours ago, alliseeisgold said:

Chael, is that you? If not you should expect to hear from Sonnen's lawyer for stealing his bit.

• Fire 3
  • Haha 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

On 1/2/2024 at 10:34 PM, RYou said:

No thanks, NJ has borne our share of their antics while they were at Blair and Bergen Cath.  Besides, Scott Goodale wouldn't want the headaches they'd bring to the University.  

I'm hearing Rutgers reached out to them.   May happen!   

On 1/3/2024 at 2:31 AM, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Seems like we have another poster that needs their eyes checked. 

What Fartard did was not your regular face mush. He aggressively shoved Glazier twice - he got up, pushed against his back, then came around and tried to shove/push against his head. That's when Glazier retaliated. And even if it had been more of a run of the mill face/back mush, do we really want to encourage more post match extracurriculars? 

The open hand strike, the flipping off of a teammate and crowd, is that cool by you too? 

"more blame should be put on the opponent".  What an unbelievably low IQ take. 

You calling someone low IQ has got to hurt. Cant get much lower.  Calling a 21 year old fartard is pretty creative though. 🤦‍♂️ 

A couple of days ago.    Aj posted this on his Facebook page.    The video essentially says Iowa cheated to get their stall call for ot and Ferrari was attacked and did nothing wrong but defend himself.    Seems like Aj has a lot of remorse here.  I really hope Iowa doesn’t take him.   
IMG_5105.thumb.png.a4100b95e76b99999ad5e56b1cedc39d.png

38 minutes ago, Caveira said:

A couple of days ago.    Aj posted this on his Facebook page.    The video essentially says Iowa cheated to get their stall call for ot and Ferrari was attacked and did nothing wrong but defend himself.    Seems like Aj has a lot of remorse here.  I really hope Iowa doesn’t take him.   
IMG_5105.thumb.png.a4100b95e76b99999ad5e56b1cedc39d.png

he's as boring and vapid as pyles...but at least he's willing to make someone mad at him.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

28 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Another guy Sonnen's lawyers will be contacting with a cease and desist order. You can't just steal a comedy bit and expect to get away with it.

Hey someone tried to steal my Stevenson bit but yeah ... didn't get away with it, Bob shut it down.  😉

Edited by ionel