Let's watch hypocrisy in action re: people talking about Trump and Biden guest starring wrestiing's own Bo Nickal

VakAttack

20 hours ago, Ohio Elite said:

Thanks for answering. Aren't they still trying to regain credibility after the 2 year Trump Russia hoax they pushed down our throats?  All cable news is propaganda at this point. I refuse to watch any of them.

They have admitted that covering 45 in the way they did may have been a little bias towards sensationalism because no one had seen a legitimate candidate like him. No news organization pushed anything down our throats. They were reporting on things happening in the world. At the time there were reports that fb took essentially rupels for ads for 45 and against Biden. Russia was working to influence the election and many of the safeguards you would hope to be in place to stop it, weren't. Even in its simplest form. 

He did collude with Russia. By announcing on camera that russia should look into Hillary's emails. That is requesting the assistance of a foreign gov't to help him. That russia didn't give a thumbs up before they hacked her organization(which they did shortly after his request) doesn't take away from the fact that he asked. But, you say, you can't take that seriously, he was just joking. How do you determine that? Which are jokes and which are out of context for him? Should he be allowed to grab people by the p? Should we 'knock the crap' out of anyone yelling at a rally that we don't like? Should we 'fight like hell' so we don't lose our country? Who do we fight? To what end should we fight? 

You're arguing on behalf of a 'man' who doesn't choose his words that carefully and knows full well that talking about enemies or opponents the way he does will insight some people to act violently. Or... Or... He DOES choose his words carefully and is doing it on purpose. Either way you seem to be fine with someone who is too dumb to know the difference or is smart enough to say things the right way to get away with supporting violence towards his opponents. That should be a deal breaker but isn't for some reason. Have you asked yourself why?(I'd love an answer to this question)

But you're going to say, 'when speaking to a group of any size there will be some moved to violence no matter what.' That may be true. That is why you make your words and thoughts clear that under no circumstance is it ok to be violent. Which he DOES. NOT. DO! Lying and telling a crowd he'll pay for an attorney if/when you assault someone on his behalf is not being careful to prevent violence. 

You might also be saying, 'but this is just a response to him being attacked first.' That's bs. That is a battered partner's reaction to the cops coming to the door. There is no excuse for riling up a crowd with false allegations of election fraud, promoting a violent reaction as a way to fix it, and then telling them they need to fight like hell to keep their country/freedom. 

He's a trapped rat afraid to go to prison and for the reasons above as well as many more I hope that's right where he finds himself in November, if not earlier. 

• Fire 1
  • Confused 1

Again, I'm sorry, when I say 'you' I do not mean you specifically. You may not do any of the things I mentioned in the post. Just a general 'you' to any and all supporters that finds themselves arguing on his behalf. Because as I mentioned before, supporting a scumbag is not a deal breaker and that is sad to me. 

Edited by ThreePointTakedown
  • Confused 1

On 12/28/2023 at 1:09 PM, VakAttack said:

It's been happening to me way more lately than ever in my life.  In a related story, I have three kids.

I'v e gott 6 kidds so my sperling must be very really turribles.

mspart

On 12/28/2023 at 12:28 PM, ThreePointTakedown said:

They all fall under that category to some degree. Some more than others. CNN and MSNBC in my experience have motivation to be correct more so then the ones I did list. They make mistakes and work to correct them. By and large they are news gathering organizations that trade on their credibility. They question all parties. Try to hold all them accountable. FOX does not. Their motivation is to promote or to take down anyone that will help them make money. They all but say that in court filings that you can search for and read.

Wait a minute!  I see what you just did.  You Joe Rogan'd the board by making an egregious false claim that I highlighted in bold at an attempt to see which one of us would be complicit in your irresponsibility.  Kind of like what a cult leader would do.  Nice! 

• Fire 1
  • Confused 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted