Bo Nickal on Joe Rogan

pokemonster

On 12/24/2023 at 4:01 PM, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Nickal has a business relationship with Jocko, so my guess is that he may have an "in" as far as the Elk trips.

That'd be legit if he did. I thought the timing of Joe ending the podcast right then and there was a bit odd but could be a coincidence. 

On 12/25/2023 at 9:02 AM, Ohio Elite said:

Unfortunately, I think you are correct.

I'd guess this was the case too. I don't know how the fight arrangements work but a top guy fighting Bo seems like an all risk, little reward type deal. I don't it'd be a huge payday plus, if he can take a punch, I'd bet he can go with just about anyone right now. 

• Fire 1

18 hours ago, pokemonster said:

I'd guess this was the case too. I don't know how the fight arrangements work but a top guy fighting Bo seems like an all risk, little reward type deal. I don't it'd be a huge payday plus, if he can take a punch, I'd bet he can go with just about anyone right now. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/6K6TQbWw_ag?si=upbdKgAApbp_ulEA

22 hours ago, pokemonster said:

That'd be legit if he did. I thought the timing of Joe ending the podcast right then and there was a bit odd but could be a coincidence. 

I'm not really sure, I kinda remember Rogan saying "one last topic to finish off: bowhunting."

On the Jocko podcast, it was revealed that Nickal is in business with Jocko: supplements, maybe Nickal's recovery balm.  He did mention Jocko when talking about Elk hunting with Rogan and company.

On 12/23/2023 at 6:39 AM, Threadkilla said:

Watch the clip.  Trump misspoke on one word in an entireley lucid speach.   Biden has a gaffe every other word in every speach he does.  Trump also has exponentially more public engagements than Biden.  Think about doing 2 or more speaches a day and tell me you wouldn't screw up a word here or there.  Trump is under a microscope.  

I did. They specifically mocked Biden and stated that claiming there were airports in and of itself was so bad, it was disqualifying.

Then they pull up the actual speech and it's Biden talking about the "Stable Genius."

Just admit there's two standards. Biden's and Trumps.

Or concede they're both old and say stupid shit...IDC, but the way they went from "you'd be told to retire from any job," to "well, he mixed up his words," is telling.

And to say Trump's speech was "entirely lucid," is hilarious. He was reading from a Teleprompter and did his usual shit. 

"Completely lucid;

Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets' red glare, it had nothing but victory,” he said.

Yup. "rammed the ramparts." It's how Trump says everything.

He just says the thing and then re-describes the things while often taking credit for it. 'They had ramparts...big beautiful ramparts...we rammed them. I told them to ram them, no other President could have rammed those ramparts, the Generals told me not to, but I said, we're gonna ram them, so we rammed them and we destroyed them.'

Remember how Jackson felt watching the Civil War? LOL..."Lucid." Sure.

5 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Absolutely there is,  Biden has a gaffe ever .0035 seconds and gets a pass,  Trump is under a microscope with exponentially more public engagements and gets maligned by cherry pickers.  

LOL...the problem with living in a bubble. You REALLY believe that Biden "gets a pass."

Just this very topic shows how Biden's "gaffes," are often exaggerated. It's sorta like how when he fell on the bike and they KEPT replaying that...while failing to mention his feet were clipped in, or when there were sandbags(for some strange reason) on the stage and they kept showing just above his shins so as to now show what he tripped on.

1 minute ago, scourge165 said:

LOL...the problem with living in a bubble. You REALLY believe that Biden "gets a pass."

Just this very topic shows how Biden's "gaffes," are often exaggerated. It's sorta like how when he fell on the bike and they KEPT replaying that...while failing to mention his feet were clipped in, or when there were sandbags(for some strange reason) on the stage and they kept showing just above his shins so as to now show what he tripped on.

Yes, a YUGE pass.   Have you ever heard of the main strean media (State Sponsored Media)?   I believe you are the bubble boy here.   Look no further than Hunters Laptop.  if that was a Trump  child, the whole family would be in jail.  Yes a true double standard.    You will not convince me otherwise.  

44 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Yes, a YUGE pass.   Have you ever heard of the main strean media (State Sponsored Media)?   I believe you are the bubble boy here.   Look no further than Hunters Laptop.  if that was a Trump  child, the whole family would be in jail.  Yes a true double standard.    You will not convince me otherwise.  

Yup. "If it was Trump's children."

And the 2B that his Daughter and Son in Law got from the Saudi's?

I'll add a link(though I'm sure anything is "state-sponsored," and any Republican isn't REALLY a Republican when they speak against him).

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/4148951-comer-says-kushner-crossed-the-line-of-ethics-with-saudi-deal/

Edited by scourge165
  • Haha 1