FLO is lazy and dumb

Hammerlock3

8 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

i realized how lame that was about the time I realized that I was a petty little person on the wrong side of every issue, and I should spend a lot more time carefully reading and digesting the thoughtful opinions of hammerlock3.

I just didn't want to wake up one morning and find out I'm a bozo like this JimmyBT character!

No need for you to wake up for that to happen. 

2 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

well sense you have a lot outsized emotional reactions to my posts......rent free. 

Emotional. Hahahhaahhahahahah. Wow. Pet your kitty.  I guess you’re just doing to me what pyles does to you huh???????  Bahahahahahahahhahahahha

9 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

i thought you had a point, whats with the semantic regressions?

The point is I want to be just like you.  Der ah Flo dumb and stupider.  That guy don’t like me cause I whine a lot. 

Edited by JimmyBT

9 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

i realized how lame that was about the time I realized that I was a petty little person on the wrong side of every issue, and I should spend a lot more time carefully reading and digesting the thoughtful opinions of hammerlock3.

I just didn't want to wake up one morning and find out I'm a bozo like this JimmyBT character!

Holy smokes! Is it really you?  After MSU never showed up I thought you died of a broken heart

• Haha 7

I Don't Agree With What I Posted