Is @BobDool a Real Mod?

ionel

8 minutes ago, RandolphTJones said:

I watched Inglorious Bastards last night for the first time in years. Forgot how much I was disappointed by that ending. 

I've only watched it once and its been a long time so forgot, how many bastards were there?

10 minutes ago, ionel said:

C'mon Bob, my 15 minutes is up.  Obviously no one knows what we're are talking about here, we need the thread title fixed.  🤨

I think you missed the mark by not going with @BobDull hence not getting the reaction you were seeking. If you were really clever you could've done, "Is Bob Dull or a Real Doll?"  Followed up with a poll. 

Edited by PortaJohn

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

2 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

I think you missed the mark by not going with @BobDull hence not getting the reaction you were seeking 

Could be ... was trying to play off the Crooham with the Dool but good to know there's a porta around when I make a crappy decision. 🙂

3 minutes ago, ionel said:

Could be ... was trying to play off the Crooham with the Dool but good to know there's a porta around when I make a crappy decision. 🙂

I admire the effort but for it to really work it needs to capture the essence of the man.  Was @BobDole dull?  A lot of voters thought so but many who knew him thought he was a real doll.  Best way to figure it out is with an old fashioned poll.  Something the Senator is very familiar with 

Edited by PortaJohn

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

12 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Really? What didn't you like about it?

I know its Tarrantino and you can never assume anything but: 

I thought Hans Landa got the easy way out; terrific actor BTW.

Was really upset to see Shosanna meet her demise by the creepy sniper, was hoping she'd go out with her Theater.

The J Bear & his partner could have easily escaped the Theater after taking out A.H.

Not my favorite Quentin film!