CKLV Thread

Idaho

10 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Younger Dave Batista wins the tourney.... can those who doubted his ability to handle bumping up to heavy please raise your hand so you can be publicly shamed. 

IMO more often than not guys do better after moving from 197 to HWT

• Fire 2

19 hours ago, flyingcement said:

do you think he has a big cut?

he might, he never looked big in high school as a 138, but blew through everyone like they were children anyways. He might be one of these fast twitch guys that are incredibly dense. WIth mendez looking better and better I wouldn't be surprised.

• Fire 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

18 minutes ago, silver-medal said:

He has to stay fundamental.  He's a talent.  But he has a ways to go.

He's said as much in interviews. He said, 'He's still figuring it out and does some stupid things still.'

He's a bit of an air head...:classic_smile:

Edited by MPhillips

7 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

He's said as much in interviews. He said, 'He's still figuring it out and does some stupid things still.'

He's a bit of an air head...:classic_smile:

Kaleb Romero looked awful for two years.  Got healthy...moved to the right wt...made adjustments.  I see Bouzakis figuring it out quicker.  

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, silver-medal said:

Kaleb Romero looked awful for two years.  Got healthy...moved to the right wt...made adjustments.  I see Bouzakis figuring it out quicker.  

Kaleb was a December thru March wrestler before college. Bouzakis should figure it out a bit quicker...

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

Kaleb was a December thru March wrestler before college. Bouzakis should figure it out a bit quicker...

True but I do want to mention that Romero was also a fantastic student.  Pretty sure he had straight A's all through high school and mostly through college as well.  I don't think his major was Kinesiology.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, silver-medal said:

True but I do want to mention that Romero was also a fantastic student.  Pretty sure he had straight A's all through high school and mostly through college as well.  I don't think his major was Kinesiology.

He's a smart kid and was always great student. Also an All State FB player. 

• Fire 2