Climate Hoax

Husker_Du

9 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Not posting this as any kind of ‘argument’ (I don’t get much into the climate debate…I love my HEMI), but this article is certainly of interest to some (particularly us Florida coastal dwellers). 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hurricane-beryl-super-charged-warm-220059429.html

Yeah. 

People with shit for brains would ask you why you drive a car if you got too far into it. 

It's really not your fault that we rely on "technology" from the late 1800s for transportation. 

Think of how stupid someone would have to be to blame you for that........

22 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Not posting this as any kind of ‘argument’ (I don’t get much into the climate debate…I love my HEMI), but this article is certainly of interest to some (particularly us Florida coastal dwellers). 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hurricane-beryl-super-charged-warm-220059429.html

Interesting that after this article posted, Beryl became the first category 4 June Storm (last day of June so ceremonial as much as anything, but none the less…)

On 6/30/2024 at 5:12 AM, WrestlingRasta said:

Not posting this as any kind of ‘argument’ (I don’t get much into the climate debate…I love my HEMI), but 

In this last month of May did you ever run the HEMI to fetch steak from the store to cook on the smoker?  We may have found the problem.  😉

has anyone brought up the idea that anyone who claims climate change is a matter of international urgency and doesn't support nuclear power is a transparent fraud.

• Bob 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

2 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

has anyone brought up the idea that anyone who claims climate change is a matter of international urgency and doesn't support nuclear power is a transparent fraud.

Yes

• Bob 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Yeah, it changed from global warming to climate change.

I've always said I'll acknowledge climate change when the wind stops blowing in Oklahoma and the temperature is 72f +/- 5f.  That's the climate change im talk'n about.  🌞 

14 minutes ago, ionel said:

I've always said I'll acknowledge climate change when the wind stops blowing in Oklahoma and the temperature is 72f +/- 5f.  That's the climate change im talk'n about.  🌞 

That won’t work, the wind only stops blowing when it’s 105* in the shade with 80% humidity and there’s no shade where you’re working.  

• Fire 1

Never really got into the climate debate, and the following is not an argument either way, but just little something that folks down here are paying closer attention to....ocean temperatures are definitely warmer than they have been, and the hurricanes are really spicing up.  Developing faster, and more frequently becoming bigger.  The one that got us a couple years ago went from a depression in the southern gulf, to a cat 5 in our back yard in five days.  This last one, Beryl went from a depression to cat 4 in 48 hours, becoming the fastest developed major ever, first major ever in June, and earliest cat 4 and 5 ever.  Got us folks eyes wide open.

28 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

Florida is 10 years without a hurricane i read somewhere

there is science guy who says the ocean temps are from the core temp

What were they thinking?  They established a Cimate Week and look what happened directly after!  🤦‍♀️

31 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Florida is ten years without a hurricane?

21 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Okay was going to say, we’ve had nine major hurricanes in the last ten years. 

So 1 good year or 10 good years?  Are you say'n FL climate is changing to fewer hurricanes.  Curious in that 1 year did you keep the hemi in the garage and walk to purchase the ribs?  😉

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Never really got into the climate debate, and the following is not an argument either way, but just little something that folks down here are paying closer attention to....ocean temperatures are definitely warmer than they have been, and the hurricanes are really spicing up.  Developing faster, and more frequently becoming bigger.  The one that got us a couple years ago went from a depression in the southern gulf, to a cat 5 in our back yard in five days.  This last one, Beryl went from a depression to cat 4 in 48 hours, becoming the fastest developed major ever, first major ever in June, and earliest cat 4 and 5 ever.  Got us folks eyes wide open.

If you want to hear the truth about hurricanes listen to Joe Bastardi.  Here’s a recent podcast he was on:

https://heartland.org/podcasts/hurricane-season-begins-bigger-and-badder-the-climate-realism-show-112/

And an article on Beryl here:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2024/07/03/hurricane-beryl-is-a-natural/

Edited by Offthemat