VT vs Ohio State

creek chub

18 minutes ago, Gantry said:

Despite being on ESPN+ I think you need a TV provider to watch this, I may have just subscribed for a month of ESPN+ for no reason.

Or are people with ESPN+ but not ACC Network able to watch?

You need a TV subscription to ACC network to watch. 

I will be happy to eat crow at the end of this season, but I’ve always felt Bouzakis reminded me of Grajales. Way stronger than his competition when he was in HS and then when he got to college his strength was no longer such an advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Fire 1

"Look good, feel good, wrestle good." - J Jaggers

2 minutes ago, JBluegill133 said:

I will be happy to eat crow at the end of this season, but I’ve always felt Bouzakis reminded me of Grajales. Way stronger than his competition when he was in HS and then when he got to college his strength was no longer such an advantage.

I was afraid this could be the case as well.  He’s still got plenty of time to adjust though 

I was afraid this could be the case as well.  He’s still got plenty of time to adjust though 

First dual in November and against a top tier opponent so I hope I’m dead wrong on this…but I see the parallels.

11 minutes ago, JBluegill133 said:

He lost 7-5 to one of the best wrestlers in the country. A bit premature to say the least.

• Fire 1

He lost 7-5 to one of the best wrestlers in the country. A bit premature to say the least.

I think the take down at the end was a gimme, for the majority of the match he wasn’t close to Latonas legs… but I know it’s premature. Just voicing a worry I’ve had about him even when I watched him in HS.